"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Just got this bad boy in today....one more coming!!!!
IMG_2986_zps8b8bd538.jpg

Was that off ebay by any chance? I was watching one but it sold in the last couple of days.

Yeah i bought one from RM a loooong time ago when he was offering heads...but since his schedule is so busy with Pulp he's not offering any at this time..... i got another one coming in from ebay...yeah....yeah....it sucks but what can you do

sunglasses will fit the Rainman sculpt. I'll look at the jelly sandals after the sweater stuff.

Awesome news thanks :yess: would there be any chance of just getting them and the milk carton? If not thats cool just throw me down for the whole set :)

Yeah i bought one from RM a loooong time ago when he was offering heads...but since his schedule is so busy with Pulp he's not offering any at this time..... i got another one coming in from ebay...yeah....yeah....it sucks but what can you do[

How about bide your time until RM is ready to offer them again rather than putting money into the pocket of a blatant recaster!

Awesome news thanks :yess: would there be any chance of just getting them and the milk carton? If not thats cool just throw me down for the whole set :)

How about bide your time until RM is ready to offer them again rather than putting money into the pocket of a blatant recaster!

That's if he does it again....when i asked him he wasn't too sure about doing it again because of that....so i went the route the right way...but if no luck there....then i have to go the other route.

That's if he does it again....when i asked him he wasn't too sure about doing it again because of that....so i went the route the right way...but if no luck there....then i have to go the other route.

Right so your response to RM saying he might not offer the heads again because of recasters is to go out and support those very same recasters :slap

Right so your response to RM saying he might not offer the heads again because of recasters is to go out and support those very same recasters :slap

Its just how it is....not saying its right but its just how it is. I'm sure more pop up everyday....didn't take long for Headplay to pop up Jordan's head

Its just how it is....not saying its right but its just how it is. I'm sure more pop up everyday....didn't take long for Headplay to pop up Jordan's head

Lol its how it is because of people like you! If nobody bought them then the recasters would stop end of. Good to know tho certainly wouldnt buy a sculpt from you now :wave

Lol its how it is because of people like you! Don't buy them and the recasters would stop end of. Good to know tho certainly wouldnt buy a sculpt from you now :wave

Q was banned for douche bag recasting. We should ban douche bag buyers too. :exactly:

Lol its how it is because of people like you! If nobody bought them then the recasters would stop end of. Good to know tho certainly wouldnt buy a sculpt from you now :wave

America Land of the Free.....:hi5:

Honestly, I respect Odell for at least being honest and upfront about it. Apparently several boardies have also bought from Q but are a bit frightened to admit it openly because of what Odell is experiencing right now. I think it sucks that this has all happened, as well, and wish Rainman would leave these up for sale constantly so there would be no excuse, but. . .if someone wants a great Dude custom right now, there aren't really any other options for getting this head. So, I can understand where Odell is coming from.

Moe what body will the chow clothes set be tailored to the cardigan purple t shirt and pj pants .

Ttm 18 I have in mind for the perfect body unless anyone has a better bod in mind ..........

Moe what body will the chow clothes set be tailored to the cardigan purple t shirt and pj pants .

Ttm 18 I have in mind for the perfect body unless anyone has a better bod in mind ..........

I was also wondering what the best body would be to go with the set of clothes.

I was also wondering what the best body would be to go with the set of clothes.

You can modify Enterbay RM5 body...that way you won't have exposed joints at the neck....

Yeah, the exposed neck is a concern. Rainman's releases came with a torso he sculpted. Soldier Story produces bodies that would work for that purpose, or you could go with one of the muscle bodies out there (though the arms would be a bit big).

Yeah, the exposed neck is a concern. Rainman's releases came with a torso he sculpted. Soldier Story produces bodies that would work for that purpose, or you could go with one of the muscle bodies out there (though the arms would be a bit big).

It will just be a case of choosing the best one for the job I guess. Thanks for the input!

Back