"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

I'm going to use a TTM19 because of the sculpted neck but I'm not going to waste the TTM19 arms on the dude since he wasn't buff like that. So I swapped arms off the TTM19 and put them on a regular TT. That way I have the Dude body with sculpted neck and regular TT arms and I put the Regular TT with the TTM19 arms on my Hicks. Since the Dude's arms will be covered anyway the reg TT arms will work perfect and since the armor and BDU covers the neck on the Reg TT its a win/win. Boom, I found a way to make a difficult to find body work for two figures:)

any interest in a replacement torso sculpt as part of the set?

Please add me to the list for Shoes, shot glass, and Sun glasses!

Or just use Enterbay's RM5 body....not so bad...i bought 2 of them...was thinking of modifying them but i just might go with just using that body....all options are good

Or just use Enterbay's RM5 body....not so bad...i bought 2 of them...was thinking of modifying them but i just might go with just using that body....all options are good

I think if Entropy is making one specifically for this, it might be better i would have thought.

Last edited:

Definitely, that's one of the only things missing now for non-Rainman owners to make a great figure. Something similar to Rainman's with the sculpted chest hair and moobs. :)

You should just make and sell those in general. I would buy one for Indiana Jones (assuming it wasn't too Dude-specific in terms of the body type).

If I make it, it will have moobs, so maybe ok for a KotCS Indy. :lol

What kind of neck connector? same as Rainman? It is the easiest since no modding to his castings would be needed.

If I make it, it will have moobs, so maybe ok for a KotCS Indy. :lol

What kind of neck connector? same as Rainman? It is the easiest since no modding to his castings would be needed.

Yay for moobs haha. :rotfl

LOL. I like Rainman's neck connecting process, but others might be frightened by such a strange thing. Much easier than trying to put a more traditional neck adapter on the head though.

I would be interested in shoes+glasses etc. as well.

LOL. I like Rainman's neck connecting process, but others might be frightened by such a strange thing. Much easier than trying to put a more traditional neck adapter on the head though.

It's really not easier to go that route. Either drill out the sculpt and insert a proper socket joint or screw in an eyelet. :dunno I think modding/drilling the existing sculpt is more than most want to attempt.

And I would ask those interested this sculpt to not buy from the recaster on ebay and wait for Rainman to reissue his sculpt directly, he may do soon when he places an order with his caster for the Gangster. We'll see.

Last edited:

Count me in for that please that would be great entropy .
Whatever you make I shall take :)

Will there be a list going up soon so we know who's in or out for entropy's accessories .

Big thanks to moe and entropy for makeing this happen ! Joned abides ;)

Last edited:

I'm in for Entropy accessories! :)

Please count me in for any and all Dude accessories Entropy. I would definitely say a chest piece is a must seeing that the tshirt he wears is a v-neck. helps allow to hide those nasty neck joints.

moe, i am down for the robe set and shoes by jeff, let me know if the list opens up. thanks..

Saw this on reddit. Had to share it.

YRo4RdM.jpg

Entropy you mist have missed my message any chance I could get just the sandals and milk carton? If not please put me down for a full set either way I'm interested :)

moe, i am down for the robe set and shoes by jeff, let me know if the list opens up. thanks..

You in

I extended robe set to 20 with few slots left

Back