"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

That's fine for now, Moe. Thanks for taking names, it's a pain keeping them updated. I'm going to use it as an interest list mainly and your clothing list primary, that is if those getting your stuff want my set as well. I'm starting on the sweater set pieces first.

Ok 26... Got you Karamzov:wink1:

That's cool. Those buying your sets will have first shot at my pieces. It makes no sense for them to get the clothes but no chance at the accessories.

These are going to be awesome. I can't wait to see what your tailor comes up with. :duff

3 more slots on his robe list guys! :panic:

That's cool. Those buying your sets will have first shot at my pieces. It makes no sense for them to get the clothes but no chance at the accessories.

These are going to be awesome. I can't wait to see what your tailor comes up with. :duff

Working hard on this... Sweater pants and shirt run first, then right onto the Robe run

Pics will come

I'll get started asap and hopefully we can ship around the same time. :hi5:

Moe Please Slide Me In For Sweater/T shirt Set and Entropy set

Thanks

Moe Please Slide Me In For Sweater/T shirt Set and Entropy set

Thanks

Get brother... All the spots are taken for now. But ill put you on the robe slot for now

:1-1:
Jeff just tell me how far you want your list to go? Thanks

Sorry Bullet, your in... This run is overwhelming and that's why I did not do a wait List! Hard to keep track of the post. Working from my phone for few days while my computer is in shop!

So bare with me fellas!:wave

No problem thanks :)

Guys... Having a bit of trouble on zippers...
Does rainmans zipper stay open and don't close?

And the zipper itself is tan not white correct? According to screen shots!

There are two ways I can do the zippers... Fully open or working zippers that stop at end!

I'm pretty sure Rainman's zipper could be functional, but there's no real need for it to be. Cosmetically looking good would be more important IMO. I think Rainman's zipper is white, though not 100% sure (that doesn't mean it is screen accurate, of course).

Sign me up for the entropy set please.

Would prefer a white working zipper if the choice is there to be had moe ..
jy6ava6e.jpg

I'm up for whichever zipper option looks better/more in scale, since there would never be a reason to display it closed. :duff

Needs to be gold too. :exactly:

The zipper is definitely one piece that can be improved from the Rainman version. That's one of the few consistent complaints I've read, the color and large pull.

Its Tan for sure not white for more accuracy...So I think open is the way to go tan zipper goldish... We are focusing every ounce of energy to bring this set up to your standards guys!

Stay tuned
dudessweaterfrombiglebo.jpg

dudessweaterfrombiglebo.jpg

biglebowski163pyxurz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

this may actually TRUMP RM's one...you already trumped Iminime's vest....you are on a ROLL MOE!!!...:)

can't wait to see what other type of clothing sets you will have for us in the future....:)

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping I can get on board whenever someone drops out now that I see they are trying to upgrade Rainman's version.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping I can get on board whenever someone drops out now that I see they are trying to upgrade Rainman's version.

I've got Rainman's set.....I still want this one too...haha. But I'd be willing to bet someone will drop when that time comes. If my collection consisted of nothing but different Dudes I'd be perfectly happy!

Yeah, I've also got the Rainman figure. But I'm not against upgrading. I did it with Bill's hat.

Back