"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Cast & I'm in the process of cleaning those up now.

Anyway of picking up some glasses?

The end is nigh! :rock

Subscribe to this thread, watch for updates - and be patient.

I too am interested on trying to get back on the entropy accessories list, if possible.

Almost reached the 1 year anniversary:fireworks

any news on this?

Still very interested in getting a pair of sunglasses, shoes and the white russian drink! My dude can live without the chest piece but would be perfected with those pieces!

Anybody know of a body out that would work well with the dude? Is there anybody or a store that sells just the chest pieces with sculpted neck? I'm aslo looking for ideas on a glass for his white russian. I've been patient but I'm determined to finish my dude custom and ready to move on to get him finished if I have to. Right now I have him on a TT but with his V neck shirt the neck and neck joint being exposed bugs the hell out of me. I bought the Oden body but the neck is too thick, I also tried him on a worlbox body but that didn't look right either.

Anybody know of a body out that would work well with the dude? Is there anybody or a store that sells just the chest pieces with sculpted neck? I'm aslo looking for ideas on a glass for his white russian. I've been patient but I'm determined to finish my dude custom and ready to move on to get him finished if I have to. Right now I have him on a TT but with his V neck shirt the neck and neck joint being exposed bugs the hell out of me. I bought the Oden body but the neck is too thick, I also tried him on a worlbox body but that didn't look right either.

Staps try the solider story body comes with a chest piece was going to use one for mine until I scored a rainman set .

Thanks Joned - those look good and very affordable. Now to hunt down a glass for his white russian. I used the Bruce Lee glasses from Hot Toys for his glasses, got 2 bowling balls when I got my custom Walter, I found a "Time - man of the year" pin, got the mouse pad rug from the dude book set and Corrose's cling picture of Nixon bowling. They all tie the dude together nicely.

Thanks Joned - those look good and very affordable. Now to hunt down a glass for his white russian. I used the Bruce Lee glasses from Hot Toys for his glasses, got 2 bowling balls when I got my custom Walter, I found a "Time - man of the year" pin, got the mouse pad rug from the dude book set and Corrose's cling picture of Nixon bowling. They all tie the dude together nicely.

Throw some pics up staps sounds good .

i guess people are not waiting for jeff...

i guess people are not waiting for jeff...

im certainly still waitin on jeff - Thats the main reason i went a head and bought moe,s clothes -

because jeff announced the chest piece etc will be made for them who got the outfit -

really hope we dont get put in the dark with this

nope, hs. Coming this month. I finally got the White Russian working.

Back