MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that the MGS1 version is finished, Amnur is going to begin working on the MGS2 version of Solid Snake.

Once again, this sculpt will based on the artwork of Yoji Shinkawa. It will be slightly older, weathered Snake with long hair and beard stubble.

This sculpt will also be useable for Naked Snake pre-eye patch.

1. Elvis1976 50
2. Science Friction 10
3. Razorskull 50
4. Krec9 10
5. dark_spidey 10
6. Cabats 10
7. Frank Jaeger 20
8. Platty 10
9. bruin1773 10
10. JEST0r 10
11. Vito81 75
12. Maisto 10
13. Subaqua 50
14. alexi.volk 10
15. Brandoloneous 10

Sculpt will be $50 each if there are at least 10 interested members.
The MGS1 version came out great, and we are looking forward to the next installment of MGS sculpts.

Thanks!
Jack

Last edited:
Say what!? Id be interested with pics as well. Any link to the MGS 1 version sculpt you did? Thanks

Based on Shinkawa's art? Put me on the list please. I'm interested, depending how the sculpt turns out. Thanks :D

If it's possible to get one painted (raising the price of course), I'm interested.

Here's a pic of Amnur MGS1 Solid Snake head

P1040822.jpg

If it's possible to get one painted (raising the price of course), I'm interested.

I will look into it for you. Thanks!

List updated. Thanks guys. I have a pretty good idea of what this will look like, but if you want, post any Yoji Shinkawa drawings of MGS2 Solid Snake, or MGS3 Naked Snake (without eyepatch), as this sculpt can be used for both characters.

The picture Elvis1976 posted was Version 1. It was refined since then for Version 2.

Here is Version 2, with Metal Boss hair added to make resemble MGS2 Solid Snake. The new sculpt will be older and have long hair and a light beard.

The picture Elvis1976 posted was Version 1. It was refined since then for Version 2.

Here is Version 2, with Metal Boss hair added to make resemble MGS2 Solid Snake. The new sculpt will be older and have long hair and a light beard.

Thats a good idea.

Back