MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right, there is specific seams on it like on the arms and you have those three nodules on the shoulders.

As for the webbing, I don't even know where to start :lol

Man, the webbing is the easy part.

And you are right, the top is multiple pieces: The torso and shoulders with the eyelets, the arms with the verticle seam, the elastic at the wrists. Then the pants are not skin tight and have a fly with a flap.

So yeah, lol, it's not that easy.

That's cool, now what are the plants for the bandana tied behind his head? Will it be fabric? Molded to his head and articulated?

He didn't include the "tails" with the previous, we've just used fabric covered wire for it.

Here are some more WIP shots. Again, this is at a very early stage, more work to go, but damn this captures Snake's look in MGS2 well.

Damn, those WIP pics makes me want to save up for one! By any chance it will be shipped internationally?

Damn, those WIP pics makes me want to save up for one! By any chance it will be shipped internationally?

Yeah man, Elvis1976 took care of international shipping and I did USA last round. I'll put you on the list.

Another superb sculpture from Amnur, man the work just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see it finished.

He really does improve every time. You never know what to expect when you are getting sculpt based on a character that isn't real, and is based on a composite of artwork (especially Shinkawa's, which is not the easiest to work with), but Amnur knocks it out of the park every time. Incredible skill and talent.

He really does improve every time. You never know what to expect when you are getting sculpt based on a character that isn't real, and is based on a composite of artwork (especially Shinkawa's, which is not the easiest to work with), but Amnur knocks it out of the park every time. Incredible skill and talent.

:exactly: Yeah, it's crazy how well he captures the essence of Shinkawa's work, as well as the 3D models for sculpts like GZ Big Boss.

Isn't Ryu up next from Amnur?

Hard to say, I'm not sure how much other projects he has going on.

Back