MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Elvis, I'd just finished the sculpting. Will post pics soon.
Need to start the molding process.

Yes, it will have a hole. But not sure if will be necessary any adjustments to fit the HT NS bandana, since I dont have one.... :dunno

Cool man thanks for the info. I'm not too fussed if it's either too big or too small it can be modded

Can't wait to see it!

The sculpt is being sized to fit the TTM18/Hit Figure type body.

Thanks Jack

This is my first ever custom figure so i'm gonna need all the advice i can get! Can't think of a better one to start off with though

What are peoples idea for his suit? I'm assuming the MGS1 version was slightly easier and people used the yamoto suit?

People posting their MGS1 customs gives out the impression that the Yamato suit is easy to get a hold of..

..is it?

People posting their MGS1 customs gives out the impression that the Yamato suit is easy to get a hold of..

..is it?

Not really anymore. There was a time when they were, but I suppose the supply is low.

For MGS2 suit, there are a few options, it just depends on how complex/accurate you want to make it. The easiest option being getting a grey or light blue bodysuit, adding a couple eyelets to the shoulders and using that.

Not really anymore. There was a time when they were, but I suppose the supply is low.

For MGS2 suit, there are a few options, it just depends on how complex/accurate you want to make it. The easiest option being getting a grey or light blue bodysuit, adding a couple eyelets to the shoulders and using that.

Nah, I have one, and I think there are some loose Yamato Snakes that I can find locally. I'm definitely using the Yamato suit as those boots are the exact same one in MGS2.

So I was wondering, how much creative liberties were taken in making the sculpt? Could it be that we are finally getting a true MGS2 Snake? :yess:

Honestly I wouldn't use the yamato shoes. THey are accurate but are way outdated, they looks like moonboots almost.

The best to do IMO is to use the upper part of the yamato and the foots part from the metal boss.

The ultimate best is to use the foot part from the solid snake resin kit and the yamato upper boots.

Well if you look the pag back you will see them.

Basically I used the top part from the yamato, the calves part from the metal boss boots and the foot parts from the solid snake resin kit.

Elvis, ur mgs1 snake is insane!!! Ur work is amazing. Wat are u planning to use for the mgs2 vest/webbing? Any tips on something to kitbash it? My customizing skills are weak and don't trust myself to make it on my own?

Thanks man, the best vest to use as a base is the one from the V2 john connor. You will have to mod it but it's almost spot on.
You will have to add pouches as some details here and there.

Elvis, ur mgs1 snake is insane!!! Ur work is amazing. Wat are u planning to use for the mgs2 vest/webbing? Any tips on something to kitbash it? My customizing skills are weak and don't trust myself to make it on my own?

You could buy a pzyscho customs mgs 1 snake vest.

Hey guys, I had updated my blog.
Please visit when you can. BTW its in Portuguese, but there's a tool on the right that can translate for you.
Theres some pics from Play Arts Snake custom head. :duff

OK my friends, Snake is finish being sculpted. Amnur is going to begin the molding process this weekend, and requires a $10 deposit from everyone to cover the materials.

Please send a $10 deposit to Amnur's paypal "[email protected]"

Thanks everyone!

Paid. :)

MGS2 Snake is perfect. You've done it again buddy! :duff

Awesome, glad to see your blog updated Amnur. I dig the generic sculptor, it almost has a Vin Diesel look to it (but it looks better than him).

Thanks man! you are always the first! LOL
Yeah I was trying to do him...need tips about it....

lol. That's cool, I pay asap because I know the money goes towards the costs and want to make sure you don't have any trouble. Plus it's just a good way to do business. :)

Hmmm, I'm not much on Vin Diesel, but I think a good tweak would be to make the face longer/thinner or something like that. You're doing great though, as I could tell that's who you were referencing immediately.

Were painted sculpts being offered? Don't have anyone who could paint it for me, that kind of keeps me from buying one although I'd like one :(.

Back