MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While a mean little part of me is annoyed someone's done a better Snake than me, I have to say that head is ten kinds of awesome right there Amnur.
Can't wait to see it on some bodies. Is there going to be a sculpted bandana knot piece as well?

Hi Jack,

As I told you I only want one if it's painted. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Ok guys, today's the last day to send over your $10 deposit to cover the materials to cast your sculpt, unless you've already spoken to one of us about sending the payment next week.

So if you want one, now's the time, these won't be offered again at a later date.

Thanks,
Jack

I'm planning to use this hs for a custom peacewalker snake. This version of solid snake looks just like naked snake in that game. Just need to add an eyepatch. Plus the outfit would be much easier. Wat y'all think about that?

I'm planning to use this hs for a custom peacewalker snake. This version of solid snake looks just like naked snake in that game. Just need to add an eyepatch. Plus the outfit would be much easier. Wat y'all think about that?

I'd say for PW Snake he needs a good amount more facial hair, not too difficult to add though.

I'd say for PW Snake he needs a good amount more facial hair, not too difficult to add though.

yeah, i agree. much easier to add hair than to try to make a good mgs2 outfit. i really want a mgs2 custom, but maybe i'm just too lazy to put in the effort. or maybe i want a custom peacewalker just as bad, or maybe i'm thinking too much about this....so many hard decisions in life i guess. lol. have a good weekend y'all.

yeah, i agree. much easier to add hair than to try to make a good mgs2 outfit. i really want a mgs2 custom, but maybe i'm just too lazy to put in the effort. or maybe i want a custom peacewalker just as bad, or maybe i'm thinking too much about this....so many hard decisions in life i guess. lol. have a good weekend y'all.

Trust me man, MGS2 is one of those projects that seems much easier than it actually is, especially compared to other sneaking suit variations. And have a good weekend yourself my friend.

So what are people using for parts for a MGS2 Snake?

What body is best, the one the HT Naked Snake uses

Back