MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks so good amnur!!

I'm gonna pay the deposit now

Should i gift it you and do i need to include my username etc

Sorry for the noob questions like i said it's my first :monkey3

Last edited:
Hey thank you all guys! thank you for the full payment Elvis, Razorskull, JackD and Robert!
Yes Frank, include your username is the most important.

Were painted sculpts being offered? Don't have anyone who could paint it for me, that kind of keeps me from buying one although I'd like one :(.

Yeah, I'll try to paint two or three. I just dont want to take too long to send them to you guys.

guys if you want this sculpt, please send the deposit by this friday 4/12. Amnur will not cast a sculpt for anyone who hasn't paid, as he has been left with the cost of casting sculpts for people that didn't follow through and buy on our previous projects.

So if you want one, send the $10 deposit over to his paypal by friday or miss out.

I would like the MGS 2 head sculpt Have you any left and if so can you pm Details for payment please

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it $50 shipped worldwide? Sorry, I kinda forgot about this.

Hey man, last round Elvis1976 took care of the overseas shipping and I did the USA shipping.

the $50 is for just the sculpt itself, not including shipping. It costs a little more than the first round ($45) as it is three separate pieces instead of one piece.

Back