MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of Amnur MGS1 Solid Snake head

P1040822.jpg

Showoff. :pfft:

In game version right or based off the art of mgs. Would love a mgs3 snake without a bandana.

Both versions. While I mostly favor the artwork versions, I do want some based on in-game models as well, specifically thinking of MGS2 Solid, MGS3 Naked with and without bandana and MGS4 "Young Snake" version.

Both versions. While I mostly favor the artwork versions, I do want some based on in-game models as well, specifically thinking of MGS2 Solid, MGS3 Naked with and without bandana and MGS4 "Young Snake" version.

Would be impressive if there all made.

The variations of Snake will be easy because once the basic head is done, only some different features and hair styles need to be changed.

For example, we can do Solidus and old Big Boss as one sculpt, it won't have an eyepatch that way the patch can be added to the appropriate eye for the character.

The variations of Snake will be easy because once the basic head is done, only some different features and hair styles need to be changed.

For example, we can do Solidus and old Big Boss as one sculpt, it won't have an eyepatch that way the patch can be added to the appropriate eye for the character.

Sounds great seems you have this all figured out would love to do a custom where naked snake washes up along the river agaisnt the tree all brusied and broken.

If this can be achieved i would buy a few.

tumblr_mfcm4hU6tZ1qksjbgo2_500.jpg

Hey guys, here's an update.

This is a very early WIP shot of this sculpt. Still lots to go, but I think it's a great start.

Amnur has told me the head isn't as big as it appears, so don't worry about that. He will be sending me more shots tonight and I will post when I get them.

Last edited:
I attached it as well this time. Sorry, I really do need to get this picture posting business figured out.

Looking good so far!

Will it fit the PAK figures as well? Eventually, they're bound to make a MGS2 Snake

Looking good so far!

Will it fit the PAK figures as well? Eventually, they're bound to make a MGS2 Snake

This one won't, however, Amnur did his MGS1 Solid in PAK scale as well, so he may do this one. I think the MGS2 is inevitable from PAK, they better get to making him!

Yeah it's tricky. The suit seems like a simple bodysuit, but if you really inspect it, it's quite intricate.

That's right, there is specific seams on it like on the arms and you have those three nodules on the shoulders.

As for the webbing, I don't even know where to start :lol

Hey guys, here's an update.

This is a very early WIP shot of this sculpt. Still lots to go, but I think it's a great start.

Amnur has told me the head isn't as big as it appears, so don't worry about that. He will be sending me more shots tonight and I will post when I get them.

How long have you had this wip? Feels like years since a update.

Back