"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Googled something I'm not proud of here :lol

6970Sx0.jpg

Based on Bridges' body type, I would go with the TTM-21. Good size, high quality, easy to come by at the moment. Too many mixed reviews on the ACI to instill much confidence in it to my eyes.

I'm goin with a ttm21. Problem is it needs some padding around the belly

Yeah, obviously he wasn't in that kind of physical shape for Lebowski :D but you can size his shoulder and arm size pretty well.

Guys I need you to really look at these designs because the one time we pic the design, it's done deal! So your help is appreciated...

I'm not taking anything away from RM but I think Jason's patterns seem movie accurate

What do you guys think? Your comments are helpful...

imageqiy.jpg

weightlifting-pants_zps7a5a44ce.jpg

Guys I need you to really look at these designs because the one time we pic the design, it's done deal! So your help is appreciated...

I'm not taking anything away from RM but I think Jason's patterns seem movie accurate

imageqiy.jpg

weightlifting-pants_zps7a5a44ce.jpg

Kinda picky but... it has to be red to the right and blue to the left side of the arrow stripe. Apart of that, I like Jason's draft!

Kinda picky but... it has to be red to the right and blue to the left side of the arrow stripe. Apart of that, I like Jason's draft!

Picky is ok but it's one shot deal to get this right...

Ill check back tonight on this guys..,

why have you took me off the waitlist - i was on the waitlist for the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set.which i still want!!!!

I only offered my spot on the robeset to somethingsexy which im still on, you,ve took me off the wrong list ??

i t hin Moe is going to trump RMs....it looks closer to the real thing....i REALLY can't wait now...:)

This one Marf

Yup! :exactly:

I agree, go with Jason's pattern!

Seems like there are lots of hardcore Lebowski fans out there, and there is at least one fan site I am aware of. I wonder if there aren't close up pics of the screen pants you could use as reference.

why have you took me off the waitlist - i was on the waitlist for the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set.which i still want!!!!

I only offered my spot on the robeset to somethingsexy which im still on, you,ve took me off the wrong list ??

I thought you wanted off.. No prob

Seems like there are lots of hardcore Lebowski fans out there, and there is at least one fan site I am aware of. I wonder if there aren't close up pics of the screen pants you could use as reference.

I read there's even a convention celebrating the film.

I read there's even a convention celebrating the film.

I didn't know about a convention...but the film is definitely celebrated....winter of last year, in Jersey City, NJ....they did a special screening of the film in an old style movie theater with old school ushers and all showing you to your seats. I believe they also had a piano man playing music before film started and alcohol and popcorn was being served...my friend was able to snag 2 tickets and he said it was amazing experience! :clap

Thanks all! We are working on the proto to bring you something really great!

Waiting on 5 final deposits and I lock it down!

For the 5 that's left, get them in by midnight or I have to move the wait list up!

Thanks

Thanks for the fast payment fellas, but still need the last 5, c'mon guys get those payments in, it's only $15 bucks,,,faster the better for everybody,,,,

Also, where are all of these sculpts coming from?? I have 2 painted rainman that I
Bought last time out, where are all of these coming from if no re-casts?? The same with the bill the butcher, where are all of these getting there sculpts from ?? I can't imagine that everybody on both runs are sitting on rain man sculpts,,, are new scuplts being commissioned??

Back