"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Don't worry, I'll hit up everyone on Moe's sweater list as I get ready to take payment. Everyone on that list will get a chance at the accessory set, if they want them of course. There won't be a situation where someone gets the clothing but shut out on my pieces. :hi5:

Guys... So best choice body goes too????
And will your chest plate fit the choice body Entropy?
I need to know hat body you guys using? Please best choice once choice!

It will fit the HT narrow and advanced (TM21) I think. I'll test fit both of those to see if they are compatible. I assume those are the 2 people would prefer.

Cool... I'm buying it! I suggest everyone on the list gets one!
$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hl0oBQ89T0dQvw~~60_35.JPG

Yeah 21 seems to be the best choice

Yep, TTM21 seems the best solution. Rainman's figure had, I believe, the old broad shouldered Truetype, which is similar to the new "regular" Truetype in terms of the shoulder size.

TTM21 makes the most sense for me too.

You updated the deposit list... but it still doesn't show me as having paid. Can you please look into that?

Rainman's figure had, I believe, the old broad shouldered Truetype, which is similar to the new "regular" Truetype in terms of the shoulder size.

It was the narrow shoulder (not the broad shoulder one) with Rainman's custom torso.

Don't worry, I'll hit up everyone on Moe's sweater list as I get ready to take payment. Everyone on that list will get a chance at the accessory set, if they want them of course. There won't be a situation where someone gets the clothing but shut out on my pieces. :hi5:

Thankyou!!!!!! Was really concerned because when I signed up for the sweater set, your accessory set wasn't offered yet and by the time I checked back it was filled up...

Guys Since we are all soing to use TTM21...I have few questions?
One is for Entropy... Do I need the chest plate before I tailor the Sweater and Shirt?

teo is for all you guys_ Is the TTM18 Below similar to TTM21? My tailor has that body and want to make sure it won't be a problem!
Thanks
HOT10429.jpg

The one in your picture is the TTM-21. A similar (same?) one was the TTM-16:

eH5faaf.jpg

The TTM-18 is the narrow shoulder one that Commtech says Rainman used. It is very different in that the arms are smaller (shoulders, biceps, and forearms).

jc2ihED.jpg

Ok so TTM21 is way to go then?

I thought so, and that seemed to be the consensus. But since Commtech said Rainman used the TTM-18 I'm beginning to wonder. . .his fullset Dudes look pretty big to me, shoulder/arm-wise. Considering the bulk of the sweater at that scale, could be that a bigger body (even if more accurate to the actor) will look slightly off.

I would personally like to see it on the narrow for the reasons Kara mentioned.

Guys Since we are all soing to use TTM21...I have few questions?
One is for Entropy... Do I need the chest plate before I tailor the Sweater and Shirt?

I don't think it will be an issue as it's basically the same size as the narrow chest, I'm modeling off of that. I'll take pics and measurements this weekend.

The size difference of the arms between the narrow version and advanced (TM21) will likely affect the sleeve tailoring more.

Thanks Jeff

I'm going to tailor the stuff to TTM21
Less confusion for all of us... Ordered mine at Cotswold $49.99

That's cool, people who are bothered by it can always do an arm swap. :duff

I thought so, and that seemed to be the consensus. But since Commtech said Rainman used the TTM-18 I'm beginning to wonder. . .his fullset Dudes look pretty big to me, shoulder/arm-wise. Considering the bulk of the sweater at that scale, could be that a bigger body (even if more accurate to the actor) will look slightly off.

Yeah, it was Rainman's custom chest piece that made it look big. I too agree that ttm-21 is the best choice. :lecture

Too late to get on wait list for sweater set and accessories? If not, I'd love to get on it.

Back