"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

I Prefer the Light 1 print Jacket - seems more realistic to me and has kept the detail. I am really not liking the double print on the jacket - too fake and detail lost...And the Dark double print for the pants as the colour is closer to the real ones.... Both are a Great Job!!!

Last edited:

Darker double pass for me, as soon as there is any stretch in the material the colours will lighten a little, don't want to start to light, besides the jackets pattern is dark, not washed out. It's in pretty good condition the the movie.

yeah...i think i will switch to the option 1...i like the crispier look of it...:)

Well I'm going with my tailors suggestion and Jason's, since they both worked so hard to bring this to life for me... Stay tuned proto will be done soon! Start saving guys!:lol for the Beat moes set ever!!!

Well I'm going with my tailors suggestion and Jason's, since they both worked so hard to bring this to life for me... Stay tuned proto will be done soon! Start saving guys!:lol for the Beat moes set ever!!!

da beat boes evaaaaaaa!!!!! :rock

Ski

What was their suggestion? :monkey3

I hope those words in bold mean to be ready and not that it will be super expensive.:monkey3

:lol

I hope those words in bold mean to be ready and not that it will be super expensive.:monkey3

:lol

Well I'm sure you guys have some idea what the cost will be! Considering all the work, but I will post it on page one soon as the proto pics arrive next week! You'll have few more weeks after the Butcher run is complete!

Then it's All Dude :yess:

Well I'm sure you guys have some idea what the cost will be! Considering all the work, but I will post it on page one soon as the proto pics arrive next week! You'll have few more weeks after the Butcher run is complete!

Then it's All Dude :yess:

Of course we know. We also know that you're so cool to always try and keep it as affordable as possible for all of us loyal customers. Right? :wink1:

Moe will always look after us! He is a Collector too! Knows the pain:lol

single press jacket / double press pant
(Double Press jacket loses too much detail around the pattern):lecture

Are you looking at the same pictures as everyone else? :stick

Or do yo have them in-hand to compare?

:rotfl

Darker double pass for me, as soon as there is any stretch in the material the colours will lighten a little, don't want to start to light, besides the jackets pattern is dark, not washed out. It's in pretty good condition the the movie.

Exactly.....:clap :clap :clap

Last one sorry
imagecra.jpg

Still the double pass for me. Changing the position
doesn't really change things.

Double!....Double!.....Double......:clap :clap :clap

Are you looking at the same pictures as everyone else? :stick

Or do yo have them in-hand to compare?

:rotfl

Going off Rainmans - which was awesome - The jacket is close as single press, and like Rainman's - the detail is kept...and the colour of the double press is best for pants - do you disagree?

imagecra_zpsda1f544c.jpg

20110319115050cont_zps458d7893.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, overcharging for these outfits would be very un-Dude :D

Don't know what you mean by this:dunno
I think I've been fair just about everything we've done!

But I'm going to say this... If you think this is going to be a low cheap 3 piece set, then it's not for you...

You'll get to see the price when proto type is complete! If you don't agree on price, you can give your spot up to the next Dude!

Alot of money and work is going into this project!
I don't have an exact total yet because the proto is not complete. Maybe I can say over 3 under 4 if that helps you guys decide or save!

Going off Rainmans - which was awesome - The jacket is close as single press, and like Rainman's - the detail is kept...and the colour of the double press is best for pants - do you disagree?

imagecra_zpsda1f544c.jpg

20110319115050cont_zps458d7893.jpg

Yes RM looks singled press on sweater double on pants! Great job overall!

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Entropy's chest plate cover up the neck joint on the ttm21 body?

Back