"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Not sure if this is the place to ask this.. but anyone have pictures of an Aeon painted Dude headsculpt?

Well I'm sure you guys have some idea what the cost will be! Considering all the work, but I will post it on page one soon as the proto pics arrive next week! You'll have few more weeks after the Butcher run is complete!

Then it's All Dude :yess:

Of course we know. We also know that you're so cool to always try and keep it as affordable as possible for all of us loyal customers. Right? :wink1:

Make it real expensive Moe! :yess: :hi5:

Ski

:rotfl:rotfl :1-1:

He looks good. :lecture

Ski

Last edited:

Don't know what you mean by this:dunno
I think I've been fair just about everything we've done!
No offense meant, I was just following up on Commtech's post. And fair is relative. Personally, I don't begrudge folks here for charging what people will pay, and that applies to your shop as well as others. "Fair" frequently doesn't go into the equation in this market IMO. Does your estimated price include Entropy's accessories?

Add me to the wait list for sweater/vneck/pj and shoes/bowling ball

No offense meant, I was just following up on Commtech's post. And fair is relative. Personally, I don't begrudge folks here for charging what people will pay, and that applies to your shop as well as others. "Fair" frequently doesn't go into the equation in this market IMO. Does your estimated price include Entropy's accessories?

No bro it does not! That you have to pay him directly! When he post info...

Just to get this right: This will definitely cost around 350$+X$ for Entropy's set...?

No solid prices have been mentioned yet... And if Moe's Dude outfit is under $400 - than it is a bargain!
We are very lucky that this is possible, and even being made. Nobody seems to mention prices for Rainman's Sets ($450).
Don't forget - This set will be more screen accurate...
Possibly the best set to own, so I wouldn't expect anything less than $350 - $400 for a 3 piece set...

Entropy is an Entirely Separate Member, offering something that will enhance this set - they are not a package!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i love it when people start grabbing numbers from the air (well not really) and start basically dictating what an item should cost said NO businessman EVER...:-/

No solid prices have been mentioned yet... And if Moe's Dude outfit is under $400 - than it is a bargain!
We are very lucky that this is possible, and even being made. Nobody seems to mention prices for Rainman's Sets ($450).
Don't forget - This set will be more screen accurate...
Possibly the best set to own, so I wouldn't expect anything less than $350 - $400 for a 3 piece set...

Entropy is an Entirely Separate Member, offering something that will enhance this set - they are not a package!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And Who Are You Again :dunno

I am working with Moe and I designed the pants pattern file so it is as close to screen accurate as possible - Who are you, and what have you do for this project?:dunno

haha,, and your on the wait list , a real good partnership going on :wave

im just wondering is it down to you to vocal all the numbers your coming up with , or is it best for moe, to decide what the final price should be, not the hod carrier :cuckoo:

haha,, and your on the wait list , a real good partnership going on :wave

im just wondering is it down to you to vocal all the numbers your coming up with , or is it best for moe, to decide what the final price should be, not the hod carrier :cuckoo:

If you look, I am not on any of the lists, so why would I be on the wait list!:rotfl

And if you actually read the posts, you will see that Moe has mentioned a ball park price... I see you are not on any list - so why have an opinion on this? Bored???:lol:lol:lol

If you look, I am not on any of the lists, so why would I be on the wait list!:rotfl

And if you actually read the posts, you will see that Moe has mentioned a ball park price... I see you are not on any list - so why have an opinion on this? Bored???:lol:lol:lol

i,m on both list, look again highjacker :lol -- o and i see ur name on the robe set , my mistake :wave

Guys lets all be civil please... This is a painstaking project that is going to be great I promise... It's been months in the making!

Hot- marlin was a tremendous help in this! He spent many days and nights emailing and working on this with us...

You all know basically what the price will be, I said it few post back! But I don't have a bottom exact dollar yet till proto type is tailored and posted! But it's in the works!

I have one last print my tailor and printer is doing and ill show final product in few days.

Ha! yes - I see you are on both...
I am voicing my opinion to back up Moe and his price when it is finalised... Nobody realises how much work goes into this. and then say keep it cheap - which it is (will be) for what we are getting...

And then you say - who are you?
I am a person helping Moe make this happen so you can go on the list...

Slapped by Moe.... and I was having fun too...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back