"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

No solid prices have been mentioned yet... And if Moe's Dude outfit is under $400 - than it is a bargain!
We are very lucky that this is possible, and even being made. Nobody seems to mention prices for Rainman's Sets ($450).
Don't forget - This set will be more screen accurate...
Possibly the best set to own, so I wouldn't expect anything less than $350 - $400 for a 3 piece set...

Entropy is an Entirely Separate Member, offering something that will enhance this set - they are not a package!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

No offense but when you come out and say something like that aren't you helping to drive the prce up? Why would you put that out there:dunno

No solid prices have been mentioned yet... And if Moe's Dude outfit is under $400 - than it is a bargain!
We are very lucky that this is possible, and even being made. Nobody seems to mention prices for Rainman's Sets ($450).
Don't forget - This set will be more screen accurate...
Possibly the best set to own, so I wouldn't expect anything less than $350 - $400 for a 3 piece set...

Entropy is an Entirely Separate Member, offering something that will enhance this set - they are not a package!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Rainman's clothing set went for $320 PLUS you got the sculpted shoes, white russian, sunglasses, and a padded stomach pad. The $450 set included that AND a painted head sculpt.

Seeing that this set is ranging between $300-$400, I feel like it is definitely a bit overpriced. :lecture

Yes, i feel like i may be getting priced out of this project:(

Rainman's clothing set went for $320 PLUS you got the sculpted shoes, white russian, sunglasses, and a padded stomach pad. The $450 set included that AND a painted head sculpt.

Seeing that this set is ranging between $300-$400, I feel like it is definitely a bit overpriced. :lecture

Yes, sorry my mistake.:eek:

Rainman's clothing set went for $320

To be fair, that was a price from 2011, over 2 years ago. By Rainman current prices, the same set would likely be over $400 today.

Moe said from the beginning he was pulling out all the stops for this one and not looking to do a cheaper budget version. It's just 3 cloth pieces, but with the unique costume, I know a lot was required for this guy. That said, I'm with you that I hope the price for everything comes in as affordable as possible and comparable to what else is out there. :duff

To be fair, that was a price from 2011, over 2 years ago. By Rainman current prices, the same set would likely be over $400 today.

Prices have only gone up $30 since then. His Vincent Vega clothing set with shoes and accessories was $350. And that's a 3 piece suit, something a lot more complex than a v-neck t-shirt, pajama pants and Pendleton sweater. :dunno

I think the real reason for the high cost is because of the popularity of the character.

Look again. Anton and Pee Wee were both $400 with only 3 and 4 clothing pieces each respectively. :dunno
EDIT: Milkshake Man was $400 too.

I don't know what the custom printing fees were for Rainman, or more importantly Moe, but I imagine they affect the cost somewhat. But as I said, I'm with you that I want everything to be as affordable as possible while still maintaining high quality.

Guys it's going to be around $350 or so give or take, so I don't know what you guys thought it would be! You guys are not obligated remember that! But the run has to be 24 max to get it at the price, if it drops it will be $400

So no need to be guessing! This will be screen accurate as it can be for 1/6 scale... And you'll be able to put a Dude together for under $600 not $1000 or more

So I think you'll do great with the figure when complete!
So that's the deal guys! I think I been fair considering all the higher priced figures being made out there

Thanks

Look again. Anton and Pee Wee were both $400 with only 3 and 4 clothing pieces each respectively. :dunno
EDIT: Milkshake Man was $400 too.

Yes but you're forgetting about the accessories. Pee wee and Anton have exceptional accessories.

Rather not even get into that. :lol

Thanks, Moe. This will indeed be a great set. I can't wait to show you guys accessory pics... :naughty
Hopefully they will be deemed exceptional as well. ;)

Cost Entropy, Cost, Cost, Cost, Cost, Cost.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know, I know, buddy. :stick :rotfl

I just want the shades, shoes, and a white russian!

Back