"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Loved the Parker outfit....can't wait to see this one...when do you think you will spoil us with a WIP shot again?

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Pics proto pg 1
imagevis.jpg

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Oh my goodness I'm soooo excited! Looking great!!!

The only thing missing is a rug. :)

:clap :clap :clap more more more.....:)

Page one bro :wink1:

Ok I extended the run to 30 and eliminated the wait list! All that is on wait list moved up to the run list... Send the deposit in ASAP and ill be asking full payments next week to week and half! Those who can't make it lose spot and dep!

Thanks enjoy guys

Last edited by a moderator:

This might be your finest release to date. That looks unbelievable. Makes me wish I had the cash to afford it, I'd be all over this.

This might be your finest release to date. That looks unbelievable. Makes me wish I had the cash to afford it, I'd be all over this.

Thank you Brother:1-1: appreciate that!

Screw it. Can you put me on spot #30? I'm gonna try to sell a few things. This looks unreal! Can I also be added to Entropy's list?

Page one bro :wink1:

Ok I extended the run to 30 and eliminated the wait list! All that is on wait list moved up to the run list... Send the deposit in ASAP and ill be asking full payments next week to week and half! Those who can't make it lose spot and dep!

Thanks enjoy guys

Question? Did the brown strips on the sweater come out
lighter than planned or is that just the photo's?

For some reason I thought they would be a little darker.

Question? Did the brown strips on the sweater come out
lighter than planned or is that just the photo's?

For some reason I thought they would be a little darker.

We did everything possible make it screen accurate bro!

Screw it. Can you put me on spot #30? I'm gonna try to sell a few things. This looks unreal! Can I also be added to Entropy's list?

You got it!

So will adding 5 more spots lower our total cost? I still haven't seen a final price listed yet, did I miss it?

$360 with the deposit included. It's going to be a pricey bash.

So will adding 5 more spots lower our total cost? I still haven't seen a final price listed yet, did I miss it?

From the first post, it's a bit hidden.

Price $345 for list dep: was $365
Good news is... Extending the run to 30 and eliminating the wait list!

I just saw it along with the protos - Awesome!!! Thanks guys:)

I just need to make some padding or is there a "fat" suit out there?

I lost my spot with the previous "if you don't pay before monday you will lose your spot" thing, is it possible to pay now that you add some spots to secure one?????

Moe - this time can you send a mass PM for payment and give us a couple days to pay. I'm worried i'll miss the payment request and i will be crushed if i miss out on this set.

QUOTE=Moe;5530388]Page one bro :wink1:

Thanks enjoy guys[/QUOTE]

$360 with the deposit included. It's going to be a pricey bash.

No bro $345

Was going to be $380 but reduced it to $345 depositors and $365 non depositors

Back