"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

:
How ever you want to break it down! It is what it is! Your forgetting artwork print! And it's limited custom piece! Don't bring Katos name up please! He charges what he charges... And some are not cheap by any means!
So your out Short!?

Come time for payment guys, I'm going to send PM's and who don't want in, spot goes to someone else thanks!

My break down
$345 set

$15 TrueType replica off eBay
Rainman head $???
Entropy parts glass and shoes is all I need?
Paint ?
Under $600 IMO for a figure that would sell for $800 easy

$345 your set? So that means that us that paid the $15 deposit only owe $330, right?

Here's my breakdown:

$345 your set (total, apparently)
$50 for a true type (we don't like knock offs)
Painted headsculpt $150 (at least)
Entropy parts (he's not cheap) $100 at least.

Total $650. That's much more than a Rainman head+clothing+accessories set
And We are buying to collect, not to flip.

Last edited:
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

:mad:

$345 your set? So that means that us that paid the $15 deposit only owe $330, right?

Here's my breakdown:

$345 your set (total, apparently)
$50 for a true type (we don't like knock offs)
Painted headsculpt $150 (at least)
Entropy parts (he's not cheap) $100 at least.

Total $650. That's much more than a Rainman head+clothing+accessories set
And We are buying to collect, not to flip.

Ok I'm not here to debate! I only meant if you don't want to go high on a body, it is covered!
Your high pricing others and still in $600 range! Not bad for custom dude
And no! It's $345 for depositors $365 none thanks

Ok I'm not here to debate! I only meant if you don't want to go high on a body, it is covered!

And no! It's $345 for depositors $365 none thanks

So your previous breakdown is wrong. It's $360 total for people who paid the deposit.

Yes, we know you're not here to debate. You're just here to make money. Fair enough.

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Guys it's going to be around $350 or so give or take, so I don't know what you guys thought it would be! You guys are not obligated remember that! But the run has to be 24 max to get it at the price, if it drops it will be $400
Thanks

Funny that if one person was to drop out at 24 max, the price would have went up to $400. But NOW with the 6 waitlisters added, the price didn't drop ANYTHING?? :dunno Shouldn't it have dropped it at LEAST $50? :lol Whatever!

I'm still in Moe. I'll just sell it once I get it. I don't wanna lose my $15.

Funny that if one person was to drop out at 24 max, the price would have went up to $400. But NOW with the 6 waitlisters added, the price didn't drop ANYTHING!

You know what! Whatever you want to do! I'm tired of this really!
No ones obligated! I do $15 deposit everyone *****es and moans, but when others do $50 to $100 deposit, everyone is flocking!

I tried my best to please guys! Sorry to disappoint some! Really no hard feelings! Sorry it's not up to the top dogs standards!

Yes, i did think adding 6 more would drop the cost $50 or so per set but it stayed the same:(

Funny that if one person was to drop out at 24 max, the price would have went up to $400. But NOW with the 6 waitlisters added, the price didn't drop ANYTHING?? :dunno Shouldn't it have dropped it at LEAST $50? :lol Whatever!

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

We did everything possible make it screen accurate bro!

That's kool. I still love it and it's great you did this
for all the Dude fans out there.

Can't wait to see the Bowling shirt set too.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set l

No ones obligated! I do $15 deposit everyone *****es and moans, but when others do $50 to $100 deposit, everyone is flocking!

I tried my best to please guys! Sorry to disappoint some! Really no hard feelings! Sorry it's not up to the top dogs standards!

The difference is that when others ask for deposit, they already have the total price, making it easier for customers to decide wether to put down a deposit or not. If I would've known from the beginning this was going to be this high, I wouldn't have put down those $15 deposit.

By the way, you can take me off the bathrobe list.

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set l

The difference is that when others ask for deposit, they already have the total price, making it easier for customers to decide wether to put down a deposit or not. If I would've known from the beginning this was going to be this high, I wouldn't have put down those $15 deposit.

By the way, you can take me off the bathrobe list.

Done..... Thanks again

How ever you want to break it down! It is what it is! Your forgetting artwork print! And it's limited custom piece! Don't bring Katos name up please! He charges what he charges... And some are not cheap by any means!
So your out Short!?

Come time for payment guys, I'm going to send PM's and who don't want in, spot goes to someone else thanks!

My break down
$345 set
$15 TrueType replica off eBay
Rainman head $???
Entropy parts glass and shoes is all I need?
Paint ?
Under $600 IMO for a figure that would sell for $800 easy

:goodpost:

A figure that guys are wanting to pay up to $2k on.

As there aren't too many RM sets floating around to buy, I'd say any comparison with a product you can't buy and a price that is almost 3 years old is fairly rude and disrespectful to guys trying their best to cater for a product that a lot of people are demanding, but could not get.

Looks great Moe, thank you and your tailor for all of the effort.

So a deposit was needed to save our spots versus the waitlist and now the list is expanded and EVERYONE is on the list? And also the price stays? Well that's some tough call there! I hope a refunding is possible here Moe. I cannot see where my money was needed now. So I'm afraid I'm out too.
I hoped this could happen for under 300$... Despite all the quality arguments, these are still at least two rather simple parts of clothing with a purple v-neck and some pyjama pants with printed pattern for over 100$ each...This is too heavy for me...
Moe if you are still interested in my opinion on the proto, I would've loved to see a smaller zipper. This is 1:1 like Rainman's, which also was too big. There are smaller and better looking solutions possible nowadays.

So a deposit was needed to save our spots versus the waitlist and now the list is expanded and EVERYONE is on the list? And also the price stays? Well that's some tough call there! I hope a refunding is possible here Moe. I cannot see where my money was needed now. So I'm afraid I'm out too.
I hoped this could happen for under 300$... Despite all the quality arguments, these are still at least two rather simple parts of clothing with a purple v-neck and some pyjama pants with printed pattern for over 100$ each...This is too heavy for me...
Moe if you are still interested in my opinion on the proto, I would've loved to see a smaller zipper. This is 1:1 like Rainman's, which also was too big. There are smaller and better looking solutions possible nowadays.

Sorry you feel that way blaze, you can sell your spot like ShortRound... You got week to do it bro! Got to move on! Let me know who you sell it to, so I can put him in.
Thanks!

Sorry to hear the bickering about it now! Let me know who you sell it to, so I can put him in.

A question for you guys...

Would you prefer to cut one or more of the items from my accessory set to keep the price lower? I have considered selling individual pieces with a price break for the whole set but I'm very hesitant to sell individual items ala cart because the costs are divided over an entire run of 25-30. So the cost of a white russian or a chest piece from a large run is much cheaper than if I only sell 2. Also, it's more complicated that way and I would like to preserve some uniformity with these so there aren't "incomplete" versions floating around out there.

All items will come finished and painted. I'm not messing with unpainted sets this time around.

Here's the set as it currently stands:
2 x shoes. 4 pieces, separate body and soles. Each will be cast in a different color to keep painting to a minimal and making them more "factory" preventing paint from rubbing off.
1 x chest piece. 3 pieces, cast in flesh tint, a front and back and elastic + eyelet to attach the head.
1 x sunglasses. 1 piece cast in black
1 x white russian. 3 pieces, clear resin glass, ice and milky tinted "alcohol".

I'll have pics and a price tomorrow.

Last edited:

I'm interested in the full set price and just the price of the shoes and white russian.

I'm also a little blegh on the zipper pull as it looks really out of proportion... especially for the price. Interested to see your pictures and price tomorrow Entropy. It'll be the deciding factor for me on this project. Losing $15 would suck since I thought it would also spur more people to get added on to bring the overall cost down.

I'm likely going to forge ahead with the full set. But decide what you prefer guys, because like Moe isn't selling each of his pieces separately, I can't set a price for something not knowing if only 2 people want it or all 30. Understood? :stick

Don't worry about it man...brush it off. You can't please
everyone.

And for those who complained; Moe does this for a living, so
yes, he is here to make money. Do you expect him to
give it away or at cost??

The fact that I have been in the same boat as Moe
let me shine a little light on a few things.

The fact that no one paid the whole development & pre-production cost, as you would if you comissioned the project, means 2 simple things.

1) If you didn't pay that, you normally have no say, none.

2) This is a public offering, if you don't like the end product or price, you don't have to buy it.

Plus Moe was nice enough to take input from us on the project.
Which again, we have no right, because we didn't commission
it and pay development & pre-production cost. The fact he still did that and only
asked for a $15.00 deposit to help recoupe some of that cost, is better than anyone else would have done.

:lecture Don't believe me, commission one yourself and
see how much it will cost you just for one outfit of this level.

Then comment. :lightnin

I'm likely going to forge ahead with the full set. But decide what you prefer guys, because like Moe isn't selling each of his pieces separately, I can't set a price for something not knowing if only 2 people want it or all 30. Understood? :stick

I got the sunglasses already, but would like everything else please, thanks.

I think the glasses would be the easiest thing to cut from the list if you needed to chose one.
There are several glasses out there that are very close to the Dude's.

Last edited:
Back