"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Moe - this time can you send a mass PM for payment and give us a couple days to pay. I'm worried i'll miss the payment request and i will be crushed if i miss out on this set.

QUOTE=Moe;5530388]Page one bro :wink1:

Ok I extended the run to 30 and eliminated the wait list! All that is on wait list moved up to the run list... Send the deposit in ASAP and ill be asking full payments next week to week and half! Those who can't make it lose spot and dep!

Thanks enjoy guys
[/QUOTE]

Yeah bro I'm going to do that in a week or so! Mass pm

Darthy your on the list bro

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Moe, for those that got moved up from the waitlist is the deposit $20 also can you post the paypal we send it to on the first page?

ok thanks a lot, do I have to send you a deposit now?

Moe ma bro that is ****ing amazing work !!!!!!!

Entropy any updates on ur accessories for us prices ect :)

Could do with getting all my dude gear paid for and out the way .

Moe nice 1 brother ....................master work on that set .

Nice work Moe. I hope the bathrobe set comes out as nice.......and less expensive.:eek:

Yeah, this would be helpful, so we can estimate total price for bashing this figure, which will help to determine if it is worth the total price tag or not for some.

Yeah, this would be helpful, so we can estimate total price for bashing this figure, which will help to determine if it is worth the total price tag or not for some.

It will be more expensive than a Rainman Head and clothing set w/accessories, that's for sure. I'm having second thoughts.

Moe ma bro that is ****ing amazing work !!!!!!!

Could do with getting all my dude gear paid for and out the way .

Moe nice 1 brother ....................master work on that set .

I'm working away right now... pics tomorrow

It looks great Moe! :duff

Hey Moe , these should come with a COA , so these Rainman Flippers can't try to sell theirs and say that they are Rainmans

I don't know how you can say its more expensive! I say under $600 wasn't RMs $1000 :dunno not sure but whatever! I tried to make it as low as I can without hurting and waiting our time!

Thanks guys watch out for important pm

Hey Moe , these should come with a COA , so these Rainman Flippers can't try to sell theirs and say that they are Rainmans

Oh it's a big difference big M! Color wise and all

I don't know how you can say its more expensive! I say under $600 wasn't RMs $1000 :dunno not sure but whatever! I tried to make it as low as I can without hurting and waiting our time!

Thanks guys watch out for important pm

Rainman's Dude full set was $750 the Clothing set was $320 which came with clothing, belly ponch, shoes, white russian, sun glasses and chest plate that was a couple of years back though cost of production has gone up since then.

Rainman's Dude full set was $750 the Clothing set was $320 which came with clothing, belly ponch, shoes, white russian, sun glasses and chest plate that was a couple of years back though cost of production has gone up since then.

They haven't gone up that much though.
Rainman painted head and clothing sets, which come with all of the accessories (basically a full figure sans body) are now around the $400 mark. Then, his full sets, which include the body and a secret item are $800 and his DX sets which include the body, secret item and an extra accessory are $1000.
The point is that for $400 you can get a complete Rainman figure and the only thing you have to purchase separately is the true type body.

They haven't gone up that much though.
Rainman painted head and clothing sets, which come with all of the accessories (basically a full figure sans body) are now around the $400 mark. Then, his full sets, which include the body and a secret item are $800 and his DX sets which include the body, secret item and an extra accessory are $1000.
The point is that for $400 you can get a complete Rainman figure and the only thing you have to purchase separately is the true type body.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Took the words right out of my mouth. Honestly didn't think it would be more than $250 for some pajama pants, v neck, and sweater. If you break it down we're paying $100 for a shirt, $100 for the pants, and $165 for the sweater. That's more than Kato's prices. Definitely having seconds thoughts about this set. Anybody wanna buy my deposit? :lol

Looks real sharp, nice looking pictures and all that. Definitely kickin it up a notch.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Took the words right out of my mouth. Honestly didn't think it would be more than $250 for some pajama pants, v neck, and sweater. If you break it down we're paying $100 for a shirt, $100 for the pants, and $165 for the sweater. That's more than Kato's prices. Definitely having seconds thoughts about this set. Anybody wanna buy my deposit? :lol

How ever you want to break it down! It is what it is! Your forgetting artwork print! And it's limited custom piece! Don't bring Katos name up please! He charges what he charges... And some are not cheap by any means!
So your out Short!?

Come time for payment guys, I'm going to send PM's and who don't want in, spot goes to someone else thanks!

My break down
$345 set
$15 TrueType replica off eBay
Rainman head $???
Entropy parts glass and shoes is all I need?
Paint ?
Under $600 IMO for a figure that would sell for $800 easy

Last edited by a moderator:

How ever you want to break it down! It is what it is! Your forgetting artwork print! And it's limited custom piece! Don't bring Katos name up please! He charges what he charges... And some are not cheap by any means!
So your out Short!?

Come time for payment guys, I'm going to send PM's and who don't want in, spot goes to someone else thanks!

If I wanted out, am I not allowed to sell my spot so I don't lose my $15?

If I wanted out, am I not allowed to sell my spot so I don't lose my $15?

No sure you can! But we don't know how long that can take just asking... Thanks

Back