"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

Don't worry about it man...brush it off. You can't please
everyone.

And for those who complained; Moe does this for a living, so
yes, he is here to make money. Do you expect him to
give it away or at cost??

The fact that I have been in the same boat as Moe
let me shine a little light on a few things.

The fact that no one paid the whole development & pre-production cost, as you would if you comissioned the project, means 2 simple things.

1) If you didn't pay that, you normally have no say, none.

2) This is a public offering, if you don't like the end product or price, you don't have to buy it.

Plus Moe was nice enough to take input from us on the project.
Which again, we have no right, because we didn't commission
it and pay development & pre-production cost. The fact he still did that and only
asked for a $15.00 deposit to help recoupe some of that cost, is better than anyone else would have done.

:lecture Don't believe me, commission one yourself and
see how much it will cost you just for one outfit of this level.

Then comment. :lightnin

Hey brother thank you... That about sums it up correctly! Could not have said it better! And the number 2 is correct! No one is obligated! Yes you lose a small deposit of $15! How many off us lost more then that some point! It's a pizza pie guys! Not a Armani shirt!:lol

Anyway! No one is obligated once again! And to make things more clear here... I asked Entropy to please come aboard on this run! He did it with me for a total even run so you guys get parts also for every sweater set sold!

I won't take a big run like this on again!

Much love and respect to all you guys! :wave

:lecture Don't believe me, commission one yourself and
see how much it will cost you just for one outfit of this level.

Then comment. :lightnin
Putting aside my thoughts on price and the no-refund deposit, etc., I think folks have a clear right to comment on price or any other component of this release, considering Moe is using a public discussion forum to promote this set. If that's a worry, perhaps he should create a blog to sell, simply placing a link on the forums here and then not paying much attention to the discussion that followed. As long as folks are treated with respect on the forum, criticism is completely acceptable here.

Moe, I wouldn't get upset about anything. Like you say, it is what it is, but people here have concerns and are voicing them. You aren't running a charity here, so you can't expect constant praise from everyone. It's nothing personal. If people think the price is worth paying, then they'll pay, you'll be happy, and these comments won't mean anything in the grand scheme anyway, right?

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

I would like the sunglasses, but if it's not possible to get it by itself I'll take a full set.

Putting aside my thoughts on price and the no-refund deposit, etc., I think folks have a clear right to comment on price or any other component of this release, considering Moe is using a public discussion forum to promote this set. If that's a worry, perhaps he should create a blog to sell, simply placing a link on the forums here and then not paying much attention to the discussion that followed. As long as folks are treated with respect on the forum, criticism is completely acceptable here.

Moe, I wouldn't get upset about anything. Like you say, it is what it is, but people here have concerns and are voicing them. You aren't running a charity here, so you can't expect constant praise from everyone. It's nothing personal. If people think the price is worth paying, then they'll pay, you'll be happy, and these comments won't mean anything in the grand scheme anyway, right?

No man, it's all good! Not bothered! You guys can post what you wish! I have tons respect for everyone here always! But this is my last big type run here... Ill do commissions for you guys, but from now on small runs! Affordable for you guys! Unfortunately I can't do anything here! If I could I would!

Thanks

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Any chance of adjusting the zipper pull? It's much smaller and on the right side, not the left.

Just really bugging me for some reason.

Imo the issue is not really the price but the business model of requesting people send deposits prior to setting the price. You're being forced to send money or else you will lose your spot and then we find that more spots are released. Say that $15 isn't much money but to some it is and it can up over various things.

Entropy - full set please. Looks like i better sell something so i can get my dude grail.

Any chance of adjusting the zipper pull? It's much smaller and on the right side, not the left.

Just really bugging me for some reason.

Not sure what you mean? If its the hanging thingy like on RMs piece, can be cut off

By the way guys just saw this on the bay cheap $22 balloons! That's $1500 for sweater pj and shirt alone! Just breaking them guys:rotfl I see his not lost its value... That's great!
imagevhm.jpg

Well, that figure has no bids yet. We'll see. I'm think your new outfit has dealt a serious blow to the value of the Rainman figure, which is a testimony to how nice your outfit looks.

Yeah, cut off the hanging pull thing from the zipper, being careful to not scratch the zipper paint. It's always been a distraction on the Rainman piece but no one dares cut it off their set.

Wow, this set is awesome Moe. I wish i liked the movie.

Well it is a little on the pricey side but I must say you guys did a great job on this moe turned out fantastic I'm still in any idea when these night be done

now we need a new headsculpt. I love RM but the RM Dude sculpt's expression is too "hard".

Based on the results of the Rocco poll, I think that is a distinct possibility.

now we need a new headsculpt. I love RM but the RM Dude sculpt's expression is too "hard".

That would be interesting. I would love for bbkill to have
a go at it, if he ever comes back. Having a new baby can
keep you busy for years...:lol

But bbkill sculpts seem more realistic and lifelike to me.

Back