"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Moe I've asked a few times about entropys list but never get added. I thought entropy was hooking up whoever is buying a clothing set. I am safe, despite never getring added on the list?

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Yeah, Entropy said a few times I think that anyone who ordered an outfit would have the option of getting the accessories, anyway.

I started the Dude head sculpt last night, so I should have pics soon, will fit great with Moe's awesome clothes!

Moe I've asked a few times about entropys list but never get added. I thought entropy was hooking up whoever is buying a clothing set. I am safe, despite never getring added on the list?

I'm sorry ill fix it

Whoever is on list will get it of course

Thanks Moe!

I started the Dude head sculpt last night, so I should have pics soon, will fit great with Moe's awesome clothes!

Do your thing brother! Blow us away!

Entropy can u throw me down for glasses...and drink?
I'll place this down on your thread as well

I also asked entropy to be on the list, and he said I shouldn't worry since we will all have a chance.

I'm just hoping to get a price for entropy's full set. Moe has done a kicksass job with the tailoring, but it's simply an issue of $$$ available for me right now. :-/

Hey Moe, I asked to be put on Entropy's list a long time ago... didnt get on.

Moe....this looks bad ***!!!! Great job on this outfit brother!

Maybe a stupid question here but I don't dabble a lot in customs other than TWD - is this the Rocco sculpt or is this a different one. Sorry, thought I'd ask.

Moe....this looks bad ***!!!! Great job on this outfit brother!

Thanks bro... Appreciate it

Wake- your on

Just Noticed Moe , I,m on Twice on Entropy list 16/30 you can tick me off the 30 spot ;)

Toy anxiety just listed the Patton breakdown and I got one of the fat suits. I'll have to alter it a little with the dude's v neck but it will work. There were 3 left if interested.

wow... this is absoultely awesome moe.... the detail is amazing,.....great job... cant wait to get the proto...i will post pics when i do...i already have a rm dude sculpt....:yess:

wow... this is absoultely awesome moe.... the detail is amazing,.....great job... cant wait to get the proto...i will post pics when i do...i already have a rm dude sculpt....:yess:

Yes...please post when you receive it!!!!!

Thanks bro! Yep that bad boy is yours!

Updates from entropy yet?

I'm sure he will have something soon!

Ill be pm'ing everyone on list this weekend for payments! Please get them in fast so it don't hold up the run! I want to get going on the robe and bowling gear next

Thanks guys!

Look out for pm with details

Hey Moe put me down also for one set of Entropy Shoes- shot glass- Sun glasses- Chest plate-accessories.

Back