"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Deposit paid too!:wink1:

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set PICS

Again this looks fantastic Moe! :clap Can't wait to see what Entropy has cooked up!

If anyone is interested in taking my spot on the list, just PM me please :)

Guys this is the only chance we,re ever gonna get the Dude outfit in this Quality again !!

So Dont be Thinking Twice , You,ll Kick yourself ONCE THE CHANCE GOES BY..

Great Work Moe, i love it and you no im still down - please put me on Entropy List for the Full set :wink1:

Guys this is the only chance we,re ever gonna get the Dude outfit in this Quality again !!

Great Work Moe, i love it and you no im still down - please put me on Entropy List for the Full set :wink1:

:goodpost: my thoughts exactly!

More pics! And for those who did not like the hanging zipper thingy! Was removed! Easily...
And yes! If you drop off and want this after! Won't happen! So don't PM me asking if you can get it... Thanks to those who are in on this badboy set.., sorry it took many months to get this done guys! But it's finally here for order! Mass pm coming in the next week or so with details!

Enjoy
imagedbwa.jpg

imagegbt.jpg

imageojxd.jpg

imagelvd.jpg

imagebrgr.jpg

It looks like the dude 20 years on and still wearing them sweats lol ....

Still in 100% moe

This is a need , want , must have like bill the butcher for me and if it wasn't for you and your team and entropy we would still be wanting so thanks a lot moe and entropy for bringing us this :)

Did I also catch you say you will be sticking to low runs and private commissions cause I'm gonna need the lost boys David outfit in the near future ...., ;)

Moe this looks fantastic...quick question can we have the hanging zipper and take it off ourselves if we want?

Still in 100% moe

This is a need , want , must have like bill the butcher for me and if it wasn't for you and your team and entropy we would still be wanting so thanks a lot moe and entropy for bringing us this :)

Did I also catch you say you will be sticking to low runs and private commissions cause I'm gonna need the lost boys David outfit in the near future ...., ;)

Thank you brother... Yes of course we can make it!

Moe this looks fantastic...quick question can we have the hanging zipper and take it off ourselves if we want?

Sure we will leave the thingy on! Thanks bro

Still in 100% moe

Amen to that! Well said mate! :clap

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Entropy ....., ( full set ) for me mate plus could I have a exsra pair of sunglasses with that order ;)

Thinking about it I would like to do this as well, one Entropy's full set plus if I could get an extra pair of sunglasses that'd be great!

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Moe, my spot goes to transhi100.
Please update the list soon :) And please also put him in the Entropy list for me if he likes to.
Thanks!!

PM me if you're interested in my spot for this excellent set.

:goodpost::exactly:

Moe deposit sent! and put me down for Entropy's full set as well, thanks

More pics! And for those who did not like the hanging zipper thingy! Was removed! Easily...
And yes! If you drop off and want this after! Won't happen! So don't PM me asking if you can get it... Thanks to those who are in on this badboy set.., sorry it took many months to get this done guys! But it's finally here for order! Mass pm coming in the next week or so with details!

Enjoy
imagedbwa.jpg

imagegbt.jpg

imageojxd.jpg

imagelvd.jpg

imagebrgr.jpg

Bumping the degree of sickness, that "TAILOR" is outstanding! :wink1: :devil

PAIN broughtenednendnededed!!! ed!!!

Ski

Bumping the degree of sickness, that "TAILOR" is outstanding! :wink1: :devil

PAIN broughtenednendnededed!!! ed!!!

Ski

Thank you my brother!
Appreciate that coming from my favorite artist... You Rock Brother:1-1:

RDeezy done bro

Awesome job on this outfit....

Moe still dont see my name on Entropy list . please mark me down!!!

Back