"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

ALL PM's SENT out...Check those who are on the list...
I marked those who paid on page 1 thanks Guys. Faster we get payment in, we can get rolling for May 28th delivery

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

That came out perfect! I should not have passed on it.

Payment sent for set ;)

Mark me up on that front page brother ...

Doing it now brother thanks :wave

when do you think they will ship out?

Paid.

Can't wait to get this in-hand. :)

Hope Entropy is well. Last I heard he was sick. :(

Paid.

Can't wait to get this in-hand. :)

Marked icon... Thanks

Darthy it's in payment details when will be complete depending on how fast guys get their parents in... So please guys check your PM's if I missed anyone, let me know

Shssssss, he's playing sick so he can get off of his
day job to do our stuff...so keep it on the downlow...:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:clap

Hi Moe - Payment sent! Any updates on the Butcher set by the way? Haha...as you probably could tell, I'm very hyped about that one as well.

Hi Moe - Payment sent! Any updates on the Butcher set by the way? Haha...as you probably could tell, I'm very hyped about that one as well.

Marked bro, the butchers are almost completed as well! Ill update you all on that. Thanks

Bump... Guys get your payments in, check your PM thanks

List of payments updated! You will see paid full All In next to your name.

Thanks guys, if anyone on list I missed let me know

Darthy updated payment thanks brother...

Please everyone put board name and dude set in comments when making payments or will delay things... It's in payment details, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

PM sent Moe

Back