"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Here we go...

The pieces are almost done. I still need to lay in hair, nipples and skin texture for the chest. The sunglasses still need some detail polish as well but the heavy lifting is done. These will be cast in the proper colors - black for sunglasses, flesh for chest, etc. and will be painted and 'plug and play' ready for your Dude. Shoes and glass pics coming in a few.

The painted set will be $125
Which I think is a decent value for the number of pieces molded and how much work these each take. I will begin taking orders as they are ready to ship, around the end of the month.

photo-2_zps09d016a3.jpg

2photo-1_zpsee7f6935.jpg

comparison pic with my Heisenberg sunglasses
1photo-1_zpsed32c737.jpg

Looks great so far! I am ready to go.

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Everything is looking tremendous E.! Can't wait to see the shoes and white russian pics as well..:clap

Looking great so far!

*edit: I swear, I didn't see Something's post before posting that LOL *

Here we go...

The pieces are almost done. I still need to lay in hair, nipples and skin texture for the chest. The sunglasses still need some detail polish as well but the heavy lifting is done. These will be cast in the proper colors - black for sunglasses, flesh for chest, etc. and will be painted and 'plug and play' ready for your Dude. Shoes and glass pics coming in a few.

The painted set will be $125
Which I think is a decent value for the number of pieces molded and how much work these each take. I will begin taking orders as they are ready to ship, around the end of the month.

photo-2_zps09d016a3.jpg

2photo-1_zpsee7f6935.jpg

comparison pic with my Heisenberg sunglasses
1photo-1_zpsed32c737.jpg

Awesome brother....

Now the only way you get this is... Your name is on the list as paint for sweater run! These sets were made specifically for those on the list!

Thanks for doing this Jeff! Amazing brother

Awesome brother....

Now the only way you get this is... Your name is on the list as paint for sweater run! These sets were made specifically for those on the list!

Thanks for doing this Jeff! Amazing brother

:rock :rock

thanks again for getting me in btw.

Looking great so far! :clap One question though, will the chest piece be compatible with Rocco's headsculpt?

Thanks for the kind words. I kept telling you it would be worth the wait. :lol They'll look even better with a little more work and of course paint. Shoes and glass pics up next.

No, thank you, Moe. I'm happy to be a part of this project. Your clothing set turned out beautifully. ::peace

I have no idea how Rocco's head attaches so I don't know. It should be possible to mod it, though. I'm pretty sure the sunglasses won't fit his sculpt.
Oh, and I was asked about possibly purchasing extra sunglasses... yes, additional pairs will be available to those getting the set if interested. :duff

What about the chest and sunglasses for those getting the supermarket look?

Yeah, the sunglasses and chest will accompany that Moe's clothing set as well. The otomix shoes and white Russian are exclusive to this sweater set.

Yeah, the sunglasses and chest will accompany that Moe's clothing set as well. The otomix shoes and white Russian are exclusive to this sweater set.

:lecture there you have it guys! This is an epic piece of art! The figure will be top notch!

Waiting on 12 more payments to get this baby going... So far no one PMD me on their payment other then the 12 confirmed marked ALL IN next to there name... Check the list! And get back to me. I will extend till this weekend guys! For those who did pm me till then, I agreed and thank you for asking me!

Sweater T-Shirt Pj set
0) Proto Type \Sold mightyq
1) karamazov80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
2) ShortRound Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
3) Slp bishop Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
4) rhaykal Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
5) vareika Paid Full (ALL IN)
6) Bigbrocha Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
7) IKE-CON Paid Full (ALL IN)
8) (Open Spot)
9) hhh212329 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
10) Commtech Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
11) Laney74 Paid Full(ALL IN)
12) philmah Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
13) Staps1138 Paid full (All in)
14) Transhi100 Paid Full (ALL IN)
15) Greeny400 PAID FULL (ALL IN)
16) Entropy Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
17) Wake Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
18) Joned Paid Full (ALL IN)
19) Skiman (Covered-Secured)
20) Nitro80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
21) Barbossa Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
22) TotalDominAsian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
23) JediGuy Paid Full(ALL IN)
24) hotslayer73 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
25) MarlinDesigns Paid Full(ALL IN)
26) RDeezy Paid Full(ALL IN)
27) Captainjamesbrooks Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
28) Damian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
29) Darthy Paid Full(ALL IN)
30) Jack4
31) something sexy Paid Full(ALL IN)
Run Closed- All spots locked up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesome work Entropy!

The Set,s Looking Real Nice Entropy - Awesome Price To :wink1:

Guys

Since entropy posted his stuff and price... I am giving those on the list till this weekend extension... But those who avoidedy pm on payment, pm me and let me know if that helps! Thanks guys

Hey man, gonna have to drop out. So sorry.

Guys 2 spots open for this who contacted me... I forgot who you were!

Thanks for the kind words. I kept telling you it would be worth the wait. :lol They'll look even better with a little more work and of course paint. Shoes and glass pics up next.

No, thank you, Moe. I'm happy to be a part of this project. Your clothing set turned out beautifully. ::peace

I have no idea how Rocco's head attaches so I don't know. It should be possible to mod it, though. I'm pretty sure the sunglasses won't fit his sculpt.
Oh, and I was asked about possibly purchasing extra sunglasses... yes, additional pairs will be available to those getting the set if interested. :duff

I am sure this was said somewhere, who made the head you are modeling the stuff off right now?

Unless I'm mistaken, that is the RM Dude sculpt?

Rocco's Dude sculpt has no neck, but not sure if the socket is created for a True type body. Entropy's chest piece is made for TT21, or whichever body Moe's outfit is designed for I think? Like Entropy said, its likely the size of Rocco's sculpt is not going to be exactly as big as RM's so the sunglasses probably won't fit (plus you'd have to glue it on or drill small holes or something).

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126262

That's a Rainman head. He said they are soon to be re-released.

Unless I'm mistaken, that is the RM Dude sculpt?

Rocco's Dude sculpt has no neck, but not sure if the socket is created for a True type body. Entropy's chest piece is made for TT21, or whichever body Moe's outfit is designed for I think? Like Entropy said, its likely the size of Rocco's sculpt is not going to be exactly as big as RM's so the sunglasses probably won't fit (plus you'd have to glue it on or drill small holes or something).

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126262

That's a Rainman head. He said they are soon to be re-released.

That is good to know! So basically I would need to get Rainman's head for this set to work better.

Yeah, he sells them directly through his site--around $50 for an unpainted head and $120ish for a painted one, plus shipping from Korea.

Back