"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Yeah, he sells them directly through his site--around $50 for an unpainted head and $120ish for a painted one, plus shipping from Korea.

Hate to continue to be a bother but do you have a link to his site?

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

I'm just hoping that Rocco's head sculpt will fit the chest piece otherwise I will be stuck with a headless body. :lol

Hate to continue to be a bother but do you have a link to his site?
https://rainmanart.kr/

I'm just hoping that Rocco's head sculpt will fit the chest piece otherwise I will be stuck with a headless body. :lol
I think it will work, since Rocco is making the heads to fit on TT muscle bodies.

Thanks but it says it is sold out! :(
Correct, Rainman told one member that he plans on putting these back up around the time Jules from Pulp Fiction goes up for order, which could be a couple of months away. If so, he'll probably have some unpainted and painted sculpts listed. But that's no guarantee, of course. Your other options are Rocco's sculpt or the shady recasts floating around.

Guys not sure if you read my previous post...But just to help some out here, I have extended the payment Date till Sat 12 Mid for these on the list below... Thanks Hope that helps! Please understand, I cannot go beyond that point because it would not be fair to those who paid on time. Besides Entropy will probably be releasing and accepting payments for his soon as well.

Also wanted to stress this...If you miss out! I will not be offering these after the Run is SET CLOSED! no mater what. I tried to help you guys out best I can, and I want to move on after this run.

Let me talk to Rocco...Rocco is working with me and Ski closely on these Heads, Maybe I can get him to do something so the glasses work with his sculpt.
Extended till Sat for List below.

Sweater T-Shirt Pj set
1) karamazov80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
2) ShortRound Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
3) Slp bishop Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
4) rhaykal Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
6) Bigbrocha Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
8) (Open Spot)
9) hhh212329 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
10) Commtech Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
12) philmah Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
17) Jack4
20) Nitro80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
21) Barbossa Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
22) TotalDominAsian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
24) hotslayer73 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
27) Captainjamesbrooks Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
28) Damian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
Run Closed- All spots locked up...

Correct, Rainman told one member that he plans on putting these back up around the time Jules from Pulp Fiction goes up for order, which could be a couple of months away. If so, he'll probably have some unpainted and painted sculpts listed. But that's no guarantee, of course. Your other options are Rocco's sculpt or the shady recasts floating around.

Ah ya ok, I got confused people posts. I am on the list for Rocco's. I will be going with that for now and see how it works.

Jeff ( entropy )...... there fantastic so glad you got on board with this project :)

You just let me know when you want payment it's ready to go brother .....

Pm coming ur way .....

Thanks alot for the extension mor I really don't want to miss this I appreciate it:duff

if spot eight still open can i put my name down for the sweater set please?

Spoke to Rocco... He is willing to work with entropy on Ming the shades work for you guys... What do you think?

Jeff- maybe you can help Rocco out to have your glasses fit!

Would that be too much work to try and make the glasses fit the RM sculpt for those that want it and fit Roccos sculpt as well?

Would that be too much work to try and make the glasses fit the RM sculpt for those that want it and fit Roccos sculpt as well?

The Glasses are Already fitted for RM , Just need to adjust Rocco,s sculpt to fit..

Well I believe it already fits RM sculpt according to E's pic! Just that Rocco would need to import the holes on side.

Edit-Wow hotslayer- I just posted the same thing, came back and read yours:lol

Yeah, they fit RM's. The posts on the sunglasses fit into the temples and are 23mm apart if Rocco wants to measure his sculpt and see how that lines up.

Ok I knew it would fit RM just wasn't sure if it would be more work than just adding holes to the side of Roccos sculpt to fit his as well.

Ok I knew it would fit RM just wasn't sure if it would be more work than just adding holes to the side of Roccos sculpt to fit his as well.

Whatever we have to do to make it work, we will... I'm using Rocco's sculpt for mine, and I like the added option to use the glasses as well!

Whatever we have to do to make it work, we will... I'm using Rocco's sculpt for mine, and I like the added option to use the glasses as well!

Sounds good Moe!:clap Great job and thanks for taking this on..both you and Entropy killed it!

Back