"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Guys only 8 have fully paid waiting on 20 more...
Please get them in check your pm for details!
We want to get this going for you all! thanks

And entropy if your reading this bro! Post a price if you have please! Thanks brother

Those who paid have marked All In

0) Proto Type \Sold mightyq
1) karamazov80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
2) ShortRound Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
3) Slp bishop Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
4) rhaykal Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
5) vareika Paid Full (ALL IN)
6) Bigbrocha Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
7) IKE-CON Paid Full (ALL IN)
8) hhh212329 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
9) DKA8976 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
10) Commtech Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
11) Laney74 Paid Full(ALL IN)
12) philmah Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
13) Staps1138 Paid full (All in)
14) Transhi100 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
15) Greeny400 PAID FULL (ALL IN)
16) Entropy Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
17) Wake Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
18) Joned Paid Full (ALL IN)
19) Skiman (Covered-Secured)
20) Nitro80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
21) Barbossa Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
22) TotalDominAsian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
23) JediGuy Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
24) hotslayer73 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
25) Jack4
26) RDeezy Paid Full(ALL IN)
27) Captainjamesbrooks Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
28) Damian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
29) Darthy Paid Full(ALL IN)
30) The Danger

Come on guys lets get those payments in for moe ............don't want my set being held up now ;)

Entropy where are ya brother !!!:)

Last edited:
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Come on guys lets get those payments in for moe ............don't want my set being held now ;)

Entropy where are ya brother !!!:)

:lecture guys I've PMD all on the list with little response... if I don't hear from you guys by Sunday morning I will have to remove you from the list! Still waiting on many of you..,

Their are some who contacted me who needed few more days, for those who had not responded please do... Thank you for understanding!

This run will get underway Tuesday!

Coming guys!!

I'm working away this weekend and will have an update tomorrow, promise. I preferred not to post without pics so I've been busy with that. I know we've got people eager and waiting and I'll come through, I just didn't want to post stuff that isn't closer to completion so you all have a good idea of what it all looks like.

I had some other commitments, a rush job to make molds and cast pieces for a sick family friend last weekend that put the Dude stuff on the back burner for a week. He was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and I had to suddenly travel to meet him and make life castings of his hands for another project. I also had some Dude set backs - one shoe was too large in comparison to the other, the chest piece was sadly incompatible with the TM21 arms so I'm having to re-sculpt that entire piece, and the sunglasses distorted somehow so they needed more work to fit the head sculpt again. Everything will be tip top to match Moe's great work and being a perfectionist I didn't want to show wip stuff I wasn't happy with.

Coming guys!!

I'm working away this weekend and will have an update tomorrow, promise. I preferred not to post without pics so I've been busy with that. I know we've got people eager and waiting and I'll come through, I just didn't want to post stuff that isn't closer to completion so you all have a good idea of what it all looks like.

I had some other commitments, a rush job to make molds and cast pieces for a sick family friend last weekend that put the Dude stuff on the back burner for a week. He was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and I had to suddenly travel to meet him and make life castings of his hands for another project. I also had some Dude set backs - one shoe was too large in comparison to the other, the chest piece was sadly incompatible with the TM21 arms so I'm having to re-sculpt that entire piece, and the sunglasses distorted somehow so they needed more work to fit the head sculpt again. Everything will be tip top to match Moe's great work and being a perfectionist I didn't want to show wip stuff I wasn't happy with.

Hi E
Hope your friend is ok brother... Do your thing big brother! Looking forward to your fantastic works of art!

Sorry to hear that too man, wishing him all the best Entropy

Thanks guys. It's a tough, sad situation. It's everywhere in his body - lungs, brain, etc so there isn't much the docs can do except make him comfortable and try to slow the growth. He's trying to make plans for after his passing and part of that is an art project that he's had in mind for years. I'm happy to help make those plans a reality and needed to get to him before the cancer makes him too frail for the molding process. Since time was of the essence, that's what I was doing last week instead of this project.

I'm in full Dude mode today and tomorrow. I'll post pics as soon as I can and will begin molding this coming week. I'm planning on casting next weekend and will begin taking orders at that time.

Thanks for your kind words and patience, amigos! :duff

I'll need a few more days Moe.

Same here moe I really tried to get the money tonight but just can't do it very sorry to everyone

Yeah, I'm in the same boat after a couple of big purchases. Not sure if I'm gonna be able to free up that kind of cash in time.

I'll need a few more days Moe.

Ok bro no problem! Hit me up when ready

Thanks

Same here moe I really tried to get the money tonight but just can't do it very sorry to everyone

Ok guys, you need few days not prob... Just let me know ok?

I want to get this going so we can have them by may 28th
Yeah, I'm in the same boat after a couple of big purchases. *Not sure if I'm gonna be able to free up that kind of cash in time.

Pm me who needs till what day, so I know

Thanks guys

List payments updated... For those who asked me for few days its ok... You know who you are... For those who never responded will be removed Tuesday for someone else to get on...

The run is not going as smooth as I planned and it totally unfair for the payers!

Tuesday is when I want this in production guys!
So read your name on the list... And pm me ASAP on your plans...

Thanks guys appreciate it!

Payment sent!

payment sent

Got it marked
Thanks

Guys 12 more payments and Run is set... Don't lose your spot! This will not be made again!

One spot opened if anyone wants it!

Here we go...

The pieces are almost done. I still need to lay in hair, nipples and skin texture for the chest. The sunglasses still need some detail polish as well but the heavy lifting is done. These will be cast in the proper colors - black for sunglasses, flesh for chest, etc. and will be painted and 'plug and play' ready for your Dude. Shoes and glass pics coming in a few.

The painted set will be $125
Which I think is a decent value for the number of pieces molded and how much work these each take. I will begin taking orders as they are ready to ship, around the end of the month.

photo-2_zps09d016a3.jpg

2photo-1_zpsee7f6935.jpg

comparison pic with my Heisenberg sunglasses
1photo-1_zpsed32c737.jpg

Back