"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

My guy is molding the head now, I should have castings next week, 23 mm apart, you say, it might fit. I'll know for sure when I get the first castings in. Thanks guy, Moe you rock!

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Thanks for the kind words. I kept telling you it would be worth the wait. :lol They'll look even better with a little more work and of course paint. Shoes and glass pics up next.

No, thank you, Moe. I'm happy to be a part of this project. Your clothing set turned out beautifully. ::peace

I have no idea how Rocco's head attaches so I don't know. It should be possible to mod it, though. I'm pretty sure the sunglasses won't fit his sculpt.
Oh, and I was asked about possibly purchasing extra sunglasses... yes, additional pairs will be available to those getting the set if interested. :duff

E, did I miss it, did you decide it's okay for a partial set or has to
be the whole set. I have a few of the sunglasses already, so that's
why I asked.

I'm not selling partial sets.

And I tried the shades on various head sculpts I had about and they all looked fine. As long as Rocco's sculpt is sized to most 1/6 heads they will fit.

I'm not selling partial sets.

And I tried the shades on various head sculpts I had about and they all looked fine. As long as Rocco's sculpt is sized to most 1/6 heads they will fit.

HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!:monkey3

Guys everyone on this list needs to pm me by Saturday or sooner and let me know what's going on ok? Thank you appreciate a payment update!

Sweater T-Shirt Pj set
1) karamazov80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
2) ShortRound Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
3) Slp bishop Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
4) rhaykal Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
6) Bigbrocha Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
8) (Open Spot)
9) hhh212329 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
10) Commtech Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
12) philmah Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
17) Jack4
20) Nitro80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
21) Barbossa Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
22) TotalDominAsian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
24) hotslayer73 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
27) Captainjamesbrooks Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
28) Damian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
Run Closed- All spots locked up...

Moe, will you handle this in batches as well, or will all 30 go into production at once?

C'mon guys at least hit the man up with a pm so as to not stuff him around. Theres been a lot of work gone in to get to this point.

Moe, will you handle this in batches as well, or will all 30 go into production at once?

Well we need 24 and we start... If 30 come in, we do the whole 30 but maybe ship all... I'm pushing for may 28th but the added week may be extended.

Guys who paid are secure and locked don't worry... You guys are going to get an amazing set! As for those who miss out! Nothing later on will come of this set, run will close indefinitely!

Slp bishop- thanks for your pm brother.

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Only heard from few people on the remaining list! Do me favor and pm me on your order, Thank you!:wave

Doesn't make sense that people are not responding. Stalling serves no purpose. If I couldn't make the deadline for whatever reason, I'd at least try to work something out with Moe.

Doesn't make sense that people are not responding. Stalling serves no purpose. If I couldn't make the deadline for whatever reason, I'd at least try to work something out with Moe.

I don't think it's stalling on purpose. I think many are still deciding wether to pay that amount or not. At least I am. I wasn't expecting that number. This is the last time I put down a deposit without knowing the final price. Lesson learned.

Sorry, Moe. Just replying to vareika's post. You go and charge whatever your think is fair for your product.

I'm keeping in contact, but trying to make a sale happen first. Didn't budget enough for it. :(

I must say Moe your tailor is getting better and better very nice stuff here man! Prices are getting high but the work warrants it! really great stuff!

Guys my apologies for not posting price sooner, but I did not know final cost till proto was done! This type run will never happen again but I assure you that it will be worth it like the top dogs who charge alot more for there products and no one ever complains in paying!
This took well over two months in collaborating with my team to bring you guys a movie accurate set! You been through this journey with me through post, and comments to get this right!

But I totally understand if you guys can't swing it! But let me know so I can open up some spots! And get this run off by Sat!

Now keep in mind! Anyone who misses out will never be able to come later and get this set! I cannot make individual sets of this! It's 24-30 and done
So don't PM me after its over and even offer more money, it won't happen! Just wanted to clear that with all!

Thanks for those who participated in this!

I think I was fair by giving two additional weeks also.

I'm keeping in contact, but trying to make a sale happen first. Didn't budget enough for it. :(

Yes you have... You were also waiting on entropy price to decide if I'm not mistaken... He posted it few post back!

Mag- check your pm brother

I must say Moe your tailor is getting better and better very nice stuff here man! Prices are getting high but the work warrants it! really great stuff!

Thanks bro appreciate it! This and butcher is best to date! With more to come!

Guys- I'm in talks with my tailor on adding the padded belly thing! Keep you posted!:wave

Guys- I'm in talks with my tailor on adding the padded belly thing! Keep you posted!:wave

Good stuff Moe! :hi5: That would be a great asset to have with this figure I think.

Would that be in addition to the quoted price for the rest of the outfit?

Back