MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thats fine dude

Cheers dude

What you have done for us is fantastic thanks for what you have done

Amnur thanks so much man for everything! It's wasn't your obligation just more so your a great dude

Had surgery last week, was laid up. I haven't shipped anything yet because 1) I am waiting for the new sculpts and 2) I haven't received payment or addresses for shipping, so how could I have shipped them anyways.

Guys you're getting two heads for the price of one. And a great price at that. So be patient, he's casting soon and they will be sent out. He could've just said screw off like other sculptors here would have.

Had surgery last week, was laid up. I haven't shipped anything yet because 1) I am waiting for the new sculpts and 2) I haven't received payment or addresses for shipping, so how could I have shipped them anyways.

Guys you're getting two heads for the price of one. And a great price at that. So be patient, he's casting soon and they will be sent out. He could've just said screw off like other sculptors here would have.

Am I the only one that payed for the shipping.looking forward to see whats next if anything.

Well I guess I need to know how much is shipping and where do I send it?

I will get everyone's info and accept payments for shipping when I have the new sculpts in hand.

Amnur, I'd just like to confirm that a sculpt for myself is coming in the US pack?

Well, you're from US?
The price of the sculpt is $50, plus $25 if you want painted.
Shipping directly to you would cost about $25, with the others, better ask to JackD and see if he can help you.

Thanks!

I will ship to anyone in the USA that has one ordered from Amnur and included in the pack that I'm sent from him.

As soon as I receive it, I will put up a post asking for everyones address and giving paypal info. I just don't want to take any payments until I receive, I'm sure everyone understands that.

The first run sculpts, along with any PAK ones, are safe and sounds still in the package Amnur sent to me, waiting to be shipped with the updated versions.

If Elvis agree to ship together with the EU pack, you just need to ask him how much would be.
If you want me to ship directly to you, it would cost about $25

OK i will send Elvis a message right now either way please put me on the list.
Will there be a MGS4 old snake on the book's?
As the Medicom version is terrible.

OK, here's the updated list.
Revised SS2

US pack:

*JackD------------U-SS2x2 ---------------FULL Payment
*Science Friction--U-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment
*Krec9------------U-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment
*Maisto-----------U-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment

*Cabats-----------P-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment
*Brandoloneous----P-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment
*Razorskull--------P-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment
*CrAzEBoNEsz-----P-SS2x1 ---------------FULL Payment