MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem at all. You can keep it too. I just tough you would want to throw them away.
Yes, its a totally new sculpt.

No problem at all. You can keep it too. I just tough you would want to throw them away.
Yes, its a totally new sculpt.

Who knows ill use the corrected one you made and big one for a bust or something.

I talked to my friend Jack D and we don't know if it's fair to send both headsculpt. Amnur spend more of his time working on a new one and he didn't ask for any more money. He didn't needed to do that but he did it.

Of course the head was too big but not many suclptor offer to make a new one.

A better idea maybe would maybe to ship the head back to Amnur.
Maybe he can sell them on ebay and get some of his money back for the time he spend on the new one.

I talked to my friend Jack D and we don't know if it's fair to send both headsculpt. Amnur spend more of his time working on a new one and he didn't ask for any more money. He didn't needed to do that but he did it.

Of course the head was too big but not many suclptor offer to make a new one.

A better idea maybe would maybe to ship the head back to Amnur.
Maybe he can sell them on ebay and get some of his money back for the time he spend on the new one.

Sounds good but wouldn't shipping it cost like $25 just to ship it back. It's really up to the buyers of the heads .

Sorry I haven't been active much. Stuff going on in real life and all that.

As Elvis1976 said, I think it's only fair that I just ship back the original heads to Amnur. I could see people keeping them if they already had them, but since they haven't been shipped yet, I think it's best to send them back to Amnur so he can put them on eBay or something.

After all, if you bought a pair of jeans at the store and got home realizing you needed a different size, you return them and get a replacement. You wouldn't get to keep both. I think it's only fair to Amnur to send the others back. There are sculptors on here who offer no solution to oversized heads they produce, so we should be thankful Amnur is willing to redo this and not just say oh well.

As Elvis1976 said, I think it's only fair that I just ship back the original heads to Amnur. I could see people keeping them if they already had them, but since they haven't been shipped yet, I think it's best to send them back to Amnur so he can put them on eBay or something.

After all, if you bought a pair of jeans at the store and got home realizing you needed a different size, you return them and get a replacement. You wouldn't get to keep both. I think it's only fair to Amnur to send the others back. There are sculptors on here who offer no solution to oversized heads they produce, so we should be thankful Amnur is willing to redo this and not just say oh well.

Yes this is appropriate. I never expected to get the large head anyway.

Well said, bro. I agree completely.

I was willing to give £20 for the bigger head I would not expect it for free guys

well said Seb/Jack

Amnur i hope this you can recoup some money back from these dude! Thanks again it looks much better

what did you change on the the sculpt? i can see it doesn't have the little hairs poking over the bandana at the front

Dont worry guys. You can keep them.
No need to send me back those.
Sorry for this late reply, I just get back from the business travel and hadnt time to talk to you.
I probably will start the molding process this weekend.
Guys, dont need to send me back those heads.

Back