MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well said Seb/Jack

Amnur i hope this you can recoup some money back from these dude! Thanks again it looks much better

what did you change on the the sculpt? i can see it doesn't have the little hairs poking over the bandana at the front

The hair isnt there yet, but it will be for sure. I still need to sculpt the hair on the back.

Dont worry guys. You can keep them.
No need to send me back those.
Sorry for this late reply, I just get back from the business travel and hadnt time to talk to you.
I probably will start the molding process this weekend.
Guys, dont need to send me back those heads.

The hair isnt there yet, but it will be for sure. I still need to sculpt the hair on the back.

That's very kind of you! i'm looking forward to seeing the finished head again

People.
I'll probably finish the recasts this weekend and paint for those who had paid for.
And will ship them on the next week.
Thank you so much for you patience. Soon I'll post pics of the final product.

People.
I'll probably finish the recasts this weekend and paint for those who had paid for.
And will ship them on the next week.
Thank you so much for you patience. Soon I'll post pics of the final product.

NO.

Thanks to you for your awesome work and dedication. :clap

Even though it seemed like I wasn't able to get one, though I was on the interest list (only US & EU? :thud:), I still visit this thread. I think Amnur resculpting the sculpt for you peeps is a pretty nice gesture. Not sure what other sculptor on here would resculpt after the casts were already done & sent. Nice one Amnur :hi5:

Thanks for the comment Lawrence and Vito81. I do this because I feel bad when things like that happens. It was my mistake, so its my obligation to replace the sculpt.
No, the packs are not only to US or EU. The EU pack goes internationally too, like China, Italy, France, etc. I can ship anywhere.
Again, thank you all for your patience and understanding.
:duff

OK people. I had finished the recasts and will start painting tomorrow.

I have 2 sculpts left, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Thank you all.
:duff

Last edited:
No, the packs are not only to US or EU. The EU pack goes internationally too, like China, Italy, France, etc. I can ship anywhere.
:gah:

I PM'd Jack, & Jack told me to contact Elvis, so I PM'd him, but I didn't get a reply, then I saw a list for only US & EU shipping, & thought I might not have been able to order :thud:

I see you have a couple left now, & I want one, but I'm working on another custom figure. But nevermind, I guess I'll simply see what you other guys in here come up with :D

I talk to Jack a little over a week ago in case anyone is wondering. He's just been a bit busy with things, I'm guessing he's probably waiting for the new heads to send out both together. :)

Gaunt is from gaunts ghost books warhammer 40 k its got info on google would be dead easy to source the bits and I could sculpt bolter.

Gaunt is from gaunts ghost books warhammer 40 k its got info on google would be dead easy to source the bits and I could sculpt bolter.
Hey dude, is that yours SS2 that must have a green bandana?

Back