[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

I had to cancel Rainman's figure because of financial reasons,so i won't be able to make payment for this set either.Have to pass on this set too unfortunately :(

Payment sent in Full.

I really hope you include a 1/6 photo and frame of you sun bathing in a Borat bathing suit poolside drinking a margarita !

HIGH FIVE!

Speaking of photo... would be awesome to get a the overlook group photo with Jack in it haha.

Speaking of photo... would be awesome to get a the overlook group photo with Jack in it haha.

done.
ask and you shall receive.

I should also note: Last day for payments is Monday, May. 4th. I will not be accepting any payments past this date unless you have contacted me privately.

Thank you everyone for the support, this run looks like it will be a 35 set run total.

Last edited:

done.
ask and you shall receive.

I should also note: Last day for payments is Monday, May. 4th. I will not be accepting any payments past this date unless you have contacted me privately.

Thank you everyone for the support, this run looks like it will be a 35 set run total.

Well that was easy! And exciting!

May 4th jesus people better not sleep on this set and miss it

THANK YOU ALL for your amazing support.

Payment period will officially close at 6pm tonight. Unless you have contacted me privately, this is your last chance to own this set.

Jack is soon to be delivered so I will be sure to start working full time on getting these sets out asap.

YOU ARE ALL profoundly amazing people who support true artwork, and I appreciate that to the fullest extent.

Going to be a great couple of months!!!

~Robert

PO is officially closed.
Thank you all for everything. I will constantly be updating with progress reports, so keep subscribed!!!
~Rob

I pm'd you this morning about getting a DXX

Real Mahogany - just like the old days.
Only the best wood for my fellow freaks ;)
11120949_10153261662636665_1984322459_n.jpg

Accuracy question:

Does everyone want this peeled off blue sticker painted on their typewriters?
Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 10.38.28 AM.jpg

Back