[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

Just can't understand from first pic how is made door box?How it looks etc.-like half of door with frame or other?

Hey guys! sorry for the lack of forum responses, I've been busy this week organizing my studio for this run.

Will the typewriter have that eagle logo?

yes! they are being printed as we speak. :)
Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 2.56.11 PM.jpg

Just can't understand from first pic how is made door box?How it looks etc.-like half of door with frame or other?

hey Gido, thanks for your patience.

The door is (since room 237 is a double door) the right hand side door with the numbers and door handle. It will have door frame and wallpaper, as well as door knob (not functional aside from putting key in for display) and door numbers (237). The accessories will be packaged neatly inside for shipping. :)
here is an incomplete example of what you can expect - (no numbers, incomplete varnish, no foam insert)
11195331_10153235145641665_1927524270_n.jpg

Thank you all for your continued support - Im truly inspired by all of you and could not be happier that I stumbled across this community. This hobby brings me great peace of mind, and true inspiration! Any questions or concerns do not hesitate to shoot me a pm or add me on social media. Thanks again freaks, you're all the best!!! :grouphug

I'm happy to support this project.

Hey guys! sorry for the lack of forum responses, I've been busy this week organizing my studio for this run.

View attachment 182061

The door is (since room 237 is a double door) the right hand side door with the numbers and door handle. It will have door frame and wallpaper, as well as door knob (not functional aside from putting key in for display) and door numbers (237). The accessories will be packaged neatly inside for shipping. :)
here is an incomplete example of what you can expect - (no numbers, incomplete varnish, no foam insert)
View attachment 182063

Thank you all for your continued support - Im truly inspired by all of you and could not be happier that I stumbled across this community. This hobby brings me great peace of mind, and true inspiration! Any questions or concerns do not hesitate to shoot me a pm or add me on social media. Thanks again freaks, you're all the best!!! :grouphug

Well that shot pushed me into it! Deposit for DXX sent!

View attachment 182061

View attachment 182063

That is incredible and showcased with none other than my favorite axe-man! :rock

I'm happy to support this project.
Well that shot pushed me into it! Deposit for DXX sent!
Great pics and awesome to see the logo Phine, that typewriter is a thing of beauty!
Great work! Everything looks excellent man. [emoji5]️
That is incredible and showcased with none other than my favorite axe-man! :rock
Payment sent for DXX.
Glad to support this project!!!:hi5:

https://media.giphy.com/media/edY845uUCpnxe/giphy.gif

Your supportful words are encouraging and inspiring, thank you so much for everything - and making this project possible.

Sorry, late to the positive feedback feedback.... Amazing work!!! Such detail in that type writer.
I think you need to offer all these DX packages for figures from here on in.
It will really make any figure complete. Champion work brother...

Sorry, late to the positive feedback feedback.... Amazing work!!! Such detail in that type writer.
I think you need to offer all these DX packages for figures from here on in.
It will really make any figure complete. Champion work brother...

Thank you so much! and I agree! In fact, later next week once payments are closed - I am going to start a wish list thread so people can discuss what they would like to see done next. Once these are shipped out I would ideally have some sort of direction as to what project to move into. Private commissions are also available - but limited. I will never overload my schedule. At this point I really see no limits on accessories or any items for that matter - so I am all ears for suggestions.

Payment sent in Full.

I really hope you include a 1/6 photo and frame of you sun bathing in a Borat bathing suit poolside drinking a margarita !

HIGH FIVE!

View attachment 182061

View attachment 182063

Thank you so much for all explenations.Great work done!Bravo!

Back