[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

^ yes. All items and packaging will be revealed next week. I am opening orders for those who look to secure a set and have been asking to put deposits down. :) keep your eyes peeled

^ yes. All items and packaging will be revealed next week. I am opening orders for those who look to secure a set and have been asking to put deposits down. :) keep your eyes peeled

will deposits be required next week once you do the full reveal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposits and / or full payments will secure the sets. I will be organizing the paid/secured list via paypal payments. You do not have to pay before all pictures are up, but those who want a set can order anytime in those 2 weeks starting monday and only payment or NRD will secure a set. DX/DXX are limited to 50 combined maximum, or whatever number it gets to below that. Regular sets are available as an open ended run. Any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a pm guys :)

First page updated with info. any q+c please pm me for more info.
I will be individually messaging this weekend to notify everyone about the ordering window, and product images will be uploaded next week.
Sorry for the delays, a close family members health has deteriorated rapidly over the last few months and much of my time has been helping with family related issues. We now have a worker to help with her so my time is again concentrated on this project, and upcoming announcements to be made.

I am always available via private message on here, or on various social networking sites. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
thank you all again for your ongoing support, this hobby brings me great strength and peace in times of seemly inescapable stress.
truly excited to work on these sets and make them to the highest standard I can for everyone. hope everyone is well, ~ thx all

Best wishes to your family member. Hope all is well :duff

Best wishes to your family member. Hope all is well :duff

thanks Pop, it's my grandmother - who I also happen to live next to. Having lived a long prosperous life, now it is about making her as comfortable as possible.
I can now concentrate on my own objectives which is a refreshing change.
On that note, once this is into production stage - I can take personal commissions and begin modelling on new projects.
I will be taking new commissions on May 10th onwards.

Hey freaks!

I won't have pics until tomorrow for you guys, but as I stated today I would open the pre order for everyone whos been looking to lock down a set.

pre order is officially OPEN! see first page for info.
I will be sending out reminder messages today. thanks for the continued support everyone! :)

Last edited:

Just sent full payment for DXX Set. Thank you kind Sir. Can't wait for this, it's going to kick all forms of @ss! [emoji4]

Just sent full payment for DXX Set. Thank you kind Sir. Can't wait for this, it's going to kick all forms of @ss! [emoji4]

Received sir, and thank you :)
I will mark everyone who is paid with NRD or full down on the first page.
cheers freaks!!!!

How long from deposit do you expect delivery to be made? Want to see if I can save up you talking weeks or months? Thank you Pine

How long from deposit do you expect delivery to be made? Want to see if I can save up you talking weeks or months? Thank you Pine
early June is shipping target. :)

Wow brother, very impressed!

I'm I the only one having an issue with PayPal? I'm trying to send payment from my desktop for a DXX and it's acting quirky. Tried from my tablet and it's giving me a server error

Deposit sent for DX set! Just curious i don't remember if this was discussed before or not, but will the set come painted?

Deposit sent for DX set! Just curious i don't remember if this was discussed before or not, but will the set come painted?
yes! all sets will be painted. I am not offering unpainted :)

Scratch that, just went thru :)

received. thank you for the support brother. I promise to make this a home run for everyone :)

Down Payment sent for the DXX. Everything looks amazing. Thanks!

Deposit sent for DXX UPGRADE OPTION: Room 237 Door Packaging, thanks!

list updated! :) pm me for any questions or concerns :hi5:

Back