[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

Take me off the list. Won't be needing these accessories. Thanks.

Take me off the list. Won't be needing these accessories. Thanks.
With pleasure. Look whos back in action, couldnt stay under that bridge could ya.

Removed :duff

Waiting on prints - All is good and is still full steam ahead.
Smoke pack wip.
jacksmokes.jpg

That's sick brother! Can't wait to see more

wow awesome :D cant wait for this and my rainman jack its gonna be epic :clap:hi5::yess:

wip.
ignore spout placeholder - will have cork and real bent metal spout.
3d printed 1/6 scale jack daniels bottle (this one is painted not real liquid). first one, still wip stage.
11020380_10153101903281665_2006444029_n.jpg

looking at march 15th-20th for pre orders.

Last edited:

wip.
ignore spout placeholder - will have cork and real bent metal spout.
3d printed 1/6 scale jack daniels bottle (this one is painted not real liquid). first one, still wip stage.
View attachment 170458

looking at march 15th-20th for pre orders.

awesome. :)

clarity
11020433_10153106922246665_801190634_n.jpg
wip
11051060_10153108371176665_1602405919_n.jpg

noted changes:

Jack Bottle:
- Increase universally by 10%
- Raise jack logo by 1/2 current for print
- Connect bottom for tight seal prior to adding "liquid"
- NOTE: Screen bottle of jack is different than the model shown in 1st post. Final model is closer to the real jack bottle than what the screenshot 3d image in post 1 looks like. It is a 60's bottle, not a 2000's bottle. ;)
Ashtray:
- Size - Raise in height by 1/2 current
Keychain:
- Will have decal applied to both sides

please post any feedback, it will be put forth into final production. the models, shape, and cleaning will all work though which is awesome because clear 3d prints are not easy to achieve. This is just the first prototype set - and it isnt complete or finished clearly. Just trying different things until final batch of tests arrive.

Last edited:

Oh I can't wait to do this review! Now this is an accessory set, it's looking fantastic Phine i'm just as excited for this as I am for the figure. I want the large large package DX MOFO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously...it I ask you to give me your PayPal now so that I can send you money....would you give it to me?...I don't want to get caught with my pants down when it's time to order....:)

Thanks everyone! It is extremely satisfying going from idea, to concept, to design, to production, to final product. Really enjoy this type of work and plan on opening a few other accessory sets up in the near future.
Since this set isn't directly related to Rainmans release, and is a great addition to ANY Jack figure - I can't guarantee or set my timeframe around Rainmans release.
I can however tell you it won't be too far off the ballpark of the dull Boy release.

Seriously...it I ask you to give me your PayPal now so that I can send you money....would you give it to me?...I don't want to get caught with my pants down when it's time to order....:)

payment options will be available end of next week. It will be open payment for a set amount of days, or if maximum quantity is reached for this limited run. thx :)

Last edited:

Seriously, this set is what's really keeping me excited for Torrence to arrive. Well done, sir!

Back