[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

Anyone who is on the fence, rest assured. This set is going to be amazing. And really exciting about the possibilities for future projects from my friend Rob. He is going the extra mile with this set and it will NOT go unnoticed I assure you. The DX box/door, the jack bottle, the glass, the ashtray, the freaking smokes! Individual smokes per pack too which is sick.

As someone else said I am as stoked for this set as I am for the figure. Can't wait to display Jack with the Room 237 door behind.

Hi
Can I get a DX set?
I have no idea what the xtra is, but
I know I have to have it.

wip.
ignore spout placeholder - will have cork and real bent metal spout.
3d printed 1/6 scale jack daniels bottle (this one is painted not real liquid). first one, still wip stage.
View attachment 170458

looking at march 15th-20th for pre orders.

clarity
View attachment 171051
wip
View attachment 171053

noted changes:

Jack Bottle:
- Increase universally by 10%
- Raise jack logo by 1/2 current for print
- Connect bottom for tight seal prior to adding "liquid"
- NOTE: Screen bottle of jack is different than the model shown in 1st post. Final model is closer to the real jack bottle than what the screenshot 3d image in post 1 looks like. It is a 60's bottle, not a 2000's bottle. ;)
Ashtray:
- Size - Raise in height by 1/2 current
Keychain:
- Will have decal applied to both sides

please post any feedback, it will be put forth into final production. the models, shape, and cleaning will all work though which is awesome because clear 3d prints are not easy to achieve. This is just the first prototype set - and it isnt complete or finished clearly. Just trying different things until final batch of tests arrive.

The hair of the dog that bit me!! A bottle of Jack of any size just warms my innards.

This is all turning out stellar man :rock

Interested! put me down if ya still can! thanks!

this is going to be such an awesome companion piece....can't wait to get this....crazy me started a 1/6 table maze cause I thought it was one that should be done...I actually had no patience....so I started on one...:)

Straight out the box, no cleaning.
Will update later today once cleaned and possibly painted.
Very happy with the results.
11121773_10153187834706665_1615909207_n.jpg
11139490_10153187833521665_1472612981_n.jpg

YES!

The print already looks sick, can't wait to see the painted protos

does it look like its got mini grains??....was this printed using shapeways?...just curious to know....thanks

First page updated with info. any q+c please pm me for more info.
I will be individually messaging this weekend to notify everyone about the ordering window, and product images will be uploaded next week.
Sorry for the delays, a close family members health has deteriorated rapidly over the last few months and much of my time has been helping with family related issues. We now have a worker to help with her so my time is again concentrated on this project, and upcoming announcements to be made.

I am always available via private message on here, or on various social networking sites. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
thank you all again for your ongoing support, this hobby brings me great strength and peace in times of seemly inescapable stress.
truly excited to work on these sets and make them to the highest standard I can for everyone. hope everyone is well, ~ thx all

Looks good! Will you have a door to reveal next week as well? I may go for that to dress up the display a little depending upon the final shape.

I look forward to seeing the finals! This set is turning out awesome.

Back