[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

229fa4b0b1fa194f391883f9028734d0.jpg

Updates look fantastic! Great work friend.

Remaining Balance + Shipping Sent, Thanks!

Hey folks!

So with an update I can tell you I am in the assembly stage. 95% painted everything, all of the glasses / bottles / ashtrays have been buffed and made clear (biggest job of all probably - this was a huge challenge).

I expect to be able to ship within 2 weeks. I will now open up remaining NRD payment period. Until I have communicated with everyone about remaining payments, or received them - I will keep the window open to fulfill your payments. I just want to give a good amount of time for everyone to get their payments in without being stressed for time.

I am hoping to ship in 2 weeks, so I will open payment window now and leave it open until I have contacted everyone or heard form everyone.

remaining NRD payment amount:
DXX = $120
DX = $100
Reg = $50

Shipping:

North America
DXX = $20
DX = $15
Reg = $10

International:
DXX = $35
DX = $35
Reg = $20

Please add applicable shipping amount to remaining balance, and send to:

[email protected]

paypal only.

please include name, shipping address, and SSF username.
NOTE: This product is SOLD OUT. This is ONLY for remaining payments to be made, and no new orders will be placed.

Thank you all for the continued support. Happy to say this is in the final stages and can be in your hands very soon.
Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. have a great one!

~Robert

Shipping payment sent Holmes! :duff

Ran into a few snags and issues (foam for packaging delays and about 15 broken keypads which i had to rush order more of) but im back on track. Thanks for everyones patience, this is my first project and some unforseen issues arose during the production process. I have learned from this and now know how to better and more effeciently get things done. This is a 1 man show and im working my hardest to get them out. I will have a huge update at the end of this week and shipping shouldnt be much long after.

Again i appreciate your continued support, and hope you all had a great summer. Ill be in touch here later this week but for now any questions you can pm me directly - or check out my insta ( Phine (@phinedesign) • Instagram photos and videos ) for sneak peaks of progress. Thanks everyone, I cant wait to share my art with you all.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the update, much appreciated.

no worries bro :) cheers for the update cant wait to see the final product :D

Rob I'm pretty sure I paid this off with shipping but don't see it updated to the list. Can you look into it bro ...thanks

No word no how??? Saw somebody selling a Rainman Grand Package on Facebook that included the typewriter...?

Marty is selling the Grand DX Rainman Package, no typewriter in the sale, the pics in the comment sections are of Rob's to help promote Marty's sale, his typewriter just so happen to be in the photo, that's probably the prototype.

Marty is selling the Grand DX Rainman Package, no typewriter in the sale, the pics in the comment sections are of Rob's to help promote Marty's sale, his typewriter just so happen to be in the photo, that's probably the prototype.

precisely right! :)

I know this has been a long wait everyone, It is my first project and i want to make everything the way I want it and in a way I will feel confident in them. Just know I am working whenever i can to organize all 40 sets, and you will all have them soon as a halloween treat!

follow Instagram for updates. I apologize for the wait, but art takes time. Each typewriter is 28 individual pieces, and has 56 individual keys on it - and there are 40 of them. It is tons of effort to put paint everything, get all the accessories together, and assemble everything. It has been 15 weeks since I got the prints in hand. So just under 3 months work time. I'm here though, any concerns or questions shoot me a pm anytime!!!

wip shot
DSC0741711.jpg

thx!
~Rob

Back