[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

84 parts on the typewriter alone! :google

If there is anyone getting the dxx version and need to get out of the list please contact me. Thanks!

Sorry to bump, any update on this? Thanks!
First 25 orders going out this coming monday. Remaining 10 will be a week or two following.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

In the studio all week. :)

Good God didn't expect that sort of update haha, awesome!
I have been so short on time lately, and last week and a half have been extremely sick. Feeling good now though and i have this entire week to finalize everything. Going hard to get em done.

I have been so short on time lately, and last week and a half have been extremely sick. Feeling good now though and i have this entire week to finalize everything. Going hard to get em done.

Awesome news man, thanks and glad you are feeling better!

I can't wait to see pics of the sets :) Glad to hear you're well.

forsure.jpg

precisely right! :)

I know this has been a long wait everyone, It is my first project and i want to make everything the way I want it and in a way I will feel confident in them. Just know I am working whenever i can to organize all 40 sets, and you will all have them soon as a halloween treat!

follow Instagram for updates. I apologize for the wait, but art takes time. Each typewriter is 28 individual pieces, and has 56 individual keys on it - and there are 40 of them. It is tons of effort to put paint everything, get all the accessories together, and assemble everything. It has been 15 weeks since I got the prints in hand. So just under 3 months work time. I'm here though, any concerns or questions shoot me a pm anytime!!!

wip shot
View attachment 215317

thx!
~Rob

WOW! :rock

I'm extra tardy on catching up with that

Hey phine dropped you a pm if you could get back to me when u have time bro 😀

Sorry for delays... this has taken far too long and I'm aware of that. every buyer will be receiving a special discount card with their sets on future orders.
We're a matter of weeks away, just finalizing the resin in the glasses and bottles and then we're all done and ready to ship. There were issues with bubbles in the first batch so they need to be redone - I built a vaccuum chamber to fix the issue. Bear with me folks, I apologize for the wait. I want to move to simpler and more straight forward projects (Bill glass, Gump, and lantern) asap. pm me with any concerns, again, im sorry for the wait.

Great news phone :D can't wait to get my hands on this set :D

Whiskey wip.
83a1d65e119badb353b11c689c9b17c3.jpg

b8f0e73a2d3c07abf66c3612397c6290.jpg

8bf8ec26e05d839a0a0b04a121fdce33.jpg

5b60d9eaf2edc783e6388b59bfab26ae.jpg

Last edited:
Back