[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

Looks awesome, thanks for taking this on.

Wow, that's fantastic man!

And I'm glad that you already picked up on the true size compared to Bro-pro's. I've been saying that theirs looked way undersized from the beginning.

The only decent reference I have handy is what I posted in the RM thread, but I do know that there were 2 different screen used typewriters. One was the blueish color that BP went with, and the other is that light taupe type color. I remember hearing that the color change had some significance, but I forgot if it was something factual on the special features of the disc, or some nonsense on RM.237

[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

And we are at 44 :) ... Whoever said we dint need a typewriter or other accessories!

The designs so far look stunning PHine1 and also quick and passionate turnaround! Usually people take days and weeks just to show the artwork but I think so far looks stunning!

Will this be color printed or hand painted - honestly am ok either-ways but just checking!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

I took this pic from a Kubrick exhibit couple years back.

IMG_1856_zps2873f032.jpg

Thank you everyone for the support!

The final typewriter - if all goes to plan - will be printed, assembled, and hand painted and finished.
If everyone is serious about this, I am more than happy to work on creating a prototype to match what the run would look like.
The attention to detail, printing process, assembly and painting will be time consuming however, and compared to the other items in the set much more time will be spent on it than the others. If the typewriter does work, I would be calling it a work of art in its own and, barring I do not know numbers yet, assume it will take up the majority of cost in the package.
More or less just thinking out loud here, I am really excited about this set and plan to do some test prints within 2 weeks.

Also in planning stage of working door handle / wood door for key to sit in if desired.
this may very well be turned into the actual box the set will ship in. only time will tell, back to work.

I love your dedication and passion! This is going to be awesome :banana

this is going to be awesome....it woudl even be better if we can make this happen before april too, to go along with the release from RM and Robbie....:)

Phine...you are very good!!...any other projects you wanna help us get together?!?...you have skills for sure...also...would you be interested in doing commission work?...I have soooo many ideas!!...:)

Maybe the Wall Street Killer accessory set can be tackled.

phine1, quit your day job. :lol

Much appreciated gentlemen.
I am willing to take commissions but only after this project gets going and is in physical development stage.
I really want to do the best work possible for this set.
Models are almost done, test printing within the next week or 2.

Maybe the Wall Street Killer accessory set can be tackled.

aaaaannnnnndddddddddddd going to model the nailgun as we speak. keep your eyes peeled next couple hours. ;)

Back