[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package

The Walkman, Rolex and video tape were other things that were also kicked around a lot if you were interested in doing a set

Mike, I knew the Bateman stuff would get your attention.:wink1:

Can you put me down for a set please

list updated.

:duff

how is this coming along?

printed prototypes this coming week, painted full proto the week after. that is the timeline we're looking at.
Once full proto is done I will be accepting payments in form of deposits or full payment.

stay tuned for more....

Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 9.52.57 PM.jpg

Maya... Final models will be taken to zbrush via obj and detailed where needed. I bought licenses for all these programs outright - and a Mac Pro more than powerful enough to run them - for my schooling and after so everything is legit. Been a while since then, and this avenue strikes so many different interests for me - so I'm all in.

I should also add that anywhere there is metal i will try to make with metal parts (i.e key, key ring, typewriter slider, etc) - but the doorknob for sure will be printed and bronze chromed.

Last edited:

Base meshes sorted. on to Zbrush for certain detailing(i.e jack logo on glass, tennis ball tape). suggestions and critiques always welcomed, as well as film references. Off to the printer for tests monday. :)
jackset1.jpg
jackset2.jpg
jackset3.jpg

Phine ....lets talk buddy!!!..:)

hit me up in pm :)

Last edited:
Back